I'm a Scouter.... sometimes.

Who has read this thread (Total: 16) View details

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Ruff

Gamer
ADMIN
Credits
Personal: Hey! I'm Ruff or you can call me Juan. I was born on August 2nd, 2000. I love to travel and have been able to cross off some islands, east and west coast of U.S., Canada, and Mexico. I grew up moving around a lot so I'm very familiar with North Jersey, The Bronx, and the Dominican Republic. So if you need to know any recommendations for food or places to visit I might be able to help you out!

Career: I have been studying computer science since 2014 and still doing computer science-related things today as a software engineer for a company called Iteprof. I am currently working on completing my master's degree in 2022 in computer science. If you are interested in knowing what I do or need help yourself I don't mind helping out!

Gaming: I have been playing video games all my life and my first owned system was an N64 playing Paper Mario. I play all types of games but the games I have put the most time in throughout my life would be starting off with Animal Crossing and Fire Emblem on the Wii, then I used to play CoD and was really into sniping and joined a few clans as Sniper and a little bit of trick shotting, then I built my first PC build and started playing League of Legends for a while and was like yeah not really for me after like 4 years and then was introduced to CS:GO and like I'm actually pretty good at it more times than others, but always enjoy coming back and playing it on my free time. My highest rank was LEM, but now I'm at DMG with a few wins waiting to rank up again, and also trying to get into FaceIt!

Discord: I have been on discord for a while and have been an admin for many servers such as for games like Wizard101, Old School Runescape, and others, but those are my two most proud of because it was fun! Maybe I would like to be Admin for DMFrenzy but right now I'm cooling as a VIP, but if needed any bits of help or tips I don't mind!

Thank you for reading! Feel free to add me or ask for any type of help! I'm all ears!

Brownie

Average Benadryl Abuser
SERVER VIP
Credits
Hello I am a real human being. Yes, a real human being. Not an AI. Yes. Yes. I will boost you to Faceit level 11 in a minimum of 2 weeks.

Attachments

• EsGjrvLXUAAy6C4.jpg
    EsGjrvLXUAAy6C4.jpg
    60.6 KB · Views: 5
Comment

Untitled

OWNER!
Credits
Hello!
Welcome to DMFRENZY!

Thank you for signing up and dropping by...

Feel free to message myself if you need anything!

Cheers, UntitledSoldier (y)

Comment

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom