DMFrenzy.Com
Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

WITHOUT REGISTERING YOU'RE ONLY SEEING A PORTION OF THE SITE!

YOU CAN SIGN-IN USING YOUR STEAM ACCOUNT OR DISCORD ACCOUNT!

JOIN US TODAY!!! IT'S COMPLETELY FREE AND ONLY TAKES 30 SECONDS!

PENDING impact2k Applied For Admin!

Vouch

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Local time
Today, 20:07
Jun 21, 2018
germany
Forum Credits
Reactions
2 0 0

Online Game Name: impact2k

My Steam ID: https://steamcommunity.com/id/impactThebeast/

Are you active in our Discord channel? Yes

How many approx. hrs spent on our server(s) per week? 1-14 Hours Per week

What type of our servers do you play on most? i like playing on 1 v1 Servers , but mostly on the retake ones

Why do you want to be an Admin? I have been playing on the dmf servers for serveral months now , and witnesses alot of things , for example bad behavior and cheating, and I always wanted to help against it, besides the negative parts on playing on community servers , i met alot of new freinds , which are also apart of the dmf community ( for example wick (john) , hreppy , cisko etc), which made my dicision even easier to be apart of this amazing community and use my engagement to help others and maybe bettern the behavior of others , due to my passion of helping them out. I know how to stay calm in precarious situations and know how to act the best way, im an really respectfull and selfcontroled person, which also would help me, due to dealing with other people on the server. I am aware of my power , and know how to use it correctly , how the uncle of spiderman said with great power comes great responsibility.

Give an example of a time when you were part of a team
& did you enjoy working on that team? Why or why not?
I didnt was apart of a team specificly , I only made like fun teams with freinds ( which didnt mean that we toke it less serious), but I had my positive experiences within it. It was fun scrimming with them , but there were also some comunication and behavior problems.

Any prior clan experience? Yes, i was a memeber of the german hercules clan , and I had to organize and even commentate streams , it was a nice experience

Do you have a working microphone? Yes

Do you have the ability and know how to record CS:GO? Yes im able to use shadowplay and OBS

Closing comments: Even if im not able to make it in an admin position , I´ve made a really positiv experience , i got in contact with the other admins and the dmf community , it would mean alot to me to get the role , but even when my application gets denied , i will still continue to be apart of this side and the community , because i found my passion working here :)

WTFrank

The Real Frank
Staff member
[SERVER ADMIN]
Local time
Today, 14:07
Oct 17, 2017
New York, USA.
Forum Credits
Reactions
2 0 0

WTFrank

The Real Frank
Staff member
[SERVER ADMIN]
Local time
Oct 17, 2017
New York, USA.
Forum Credits
Reactions
2 0 0
Here, This should help. (Click on the word “Here”)

Schizo

Schizo
Staff member
[SERVER ADMIN]
[DMF DONATOR!]
Local time
Today, 13:07
Sep 24, 2017
Montgomery, AL
Forum Credits
Reactions
5 0 0
Pulling out the spider-man quotes i see.😀. I'm going to vouch for you because from what I've seen your pretty active. Being from Germany you speak pretty good English. And to add on, we've been getting many reports from EU retakes that have been requiring NA admins to respond to it. Henceforth having a active admin and our soon to be only retake in Europe would make you a great addition to the team.

Local time
Jun 21, 2018
germany
Forum Credits
Reactions
2 0 0
Pulling out the spider-man quotes i see.😀. I'm going to vouch for you because from what I've seen your pretty active. Being from Germany you speak pretty good English. And to add on, we've been getting many reports from EU retakes that have been requiring NA admins to respond to it. Henceforth having a active admin and our soon to be only retake in Europe would make you a great addition to the team.
big thanks to you bro ! : D

inzane

Staff member
SENIOR ADMIN
Local time
Dec 4, 2017
USA
Forum Credits
Reactions
16 0 0
From our interactions I have only good things to say about you.

On the servers you seem to always be active and willing to help the staff catch those who are breaking the rules. Off the servers; as well, you are incredibly friendly and nice.

It seems you are also smart due to applying in our current situation where we have very little EU admins.

In conclusion, I know you would be a great addition to the staff team.

You have a vouch from me.

Exodus

#TeamKennyFTW
Local time
Today, 11:07
Apr 15, 2018
California
Forum Credits
Reactions
5 0 0
I've played with him before. He is very mature and active. I think that impact can help out a ton on the EU retakes because of his location in Germany. I see him online all the time in discord and the forums. A vouch from me! 🙃😉

Loyal

Staff member
[SERVER ADMIN]
Local time
Mar 7, 2018
New York
Forum Credits
Reactions
15 4 0
I see this guy around on the discord interacting with the community and supporting them if they ever have any questions.
Never met him in game but based off discord and everyone above he seems to be mature and a perfect fit for the position.

Vouch from me.

Local time
Oct 2, 2017
Croatia
Forum Credits
Reactions
1 0 0
I've played with this guy a lot, he is always willing to help, always to calm the toxic players, always trying his best to help the server, that's why I think he really needs to be in the Staff Team, we need more EU Admins like this, I'll admit I'm not really active on the servers, that's why I think we need more admins like him, He is really active in Discord and on the servers.

A big Vouch from me, hope u get the admin buddy!

Local time
Jun 21, 2018
germany
Forum Credits
Reactions
2 0 0
I've played with this guy a lot, he is always willing to help, always to calm the toxic players, always trying his best to help the server, that's why I think he really needs to be in the Staff Team, we need more EU Admins like this, I'll admit I'm not really active on the servers, that's why I think we need more admins like him, He is really active in Discord and on the servers.

A big Vouch from me, hope u get the admin buddy!
thank you cisko ! , i always enjoyed playing with you and im happy that you support me, im not taking it for granted

Local time
Today, 19:07
Feb 2, 2018
united kingdom
Forum Credits
Reactions
4 0 0
One of my good friends on the EU server, you 100% get my vouch even though i'm no longer admin! You are an amazing guy who stays calm regardless of the situation and I believe you would be a really good addition to the admin team. To say you are from Germany you also have really good english and because of how active you are on the server a lot of people respect you!

Best of luck my friend:)

Local time
Jun 21, 2018
germany
Forum Credits
Reactions
2 0 0
One of my good friends on the EU server, you 100% get my vouch even though i'm no longer admin! You are an amazing guy who stays calm regardless of the situation and I believe you would be a really good addition to the admin team. To say you are from Germany you also have really good english and because of how active you are on the server a lot of people respect you!

Best of luck my friend:)
huge thanks to you bro :) , ill see you on the server :D

Local time
Feb 11, 2018
Norway
Forum Credits
Reactions
0 0 0
In my opinion impact is a great addition to the staff team. He is active on the EU servers and right now i find it rare to see an admin online. He is very fun to talk with, hes decent at the game :). He keeps his cool doesnt get involved in stupid arguments neither does he start them. So over all at this point and time i would think its a bad move to not promote him.

Love you impact <3.

Local time
Jun 21, 2018
germany
Forum Credits
Reactions
2 0 0
In my opinion impact is a great addition to the staff team. He is active on the EU servers and right now i find it rare to see an admin online. He is very fun to talk with, hes decent at the game :). He keeps his cool doesnt get involved in stupid arguments neither does he start them. So over all at this point and time i would think its a bad move to not promote him.

Love you impact <3.
love you 2 bro :))

Local time
Dec 26, 2017
US
Forum Credits
Reactions
2 0 0
Has good rep from friends. Lemme give you that hot and ready v o u c h

[DMF] Login Menu (Free Signup)

Forgot your password?