Intro

Who has read this thread (Total: 0) View details

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

pablo

yung saint
SERVER VIP
Credits
aye frenzy amigos. Been around the 1v1 arena server for a quick minute but just now getting around to posting on the forums.
Untitled said he doesn't like to see few words in an intro. Good sir, these couple paragraphs should be sufficient.

Self-taught programmer starting somewhere in the 5th grade, built a basic "Q/A" style website containing general facts about astronomy using a Z-Series ThinkPad -- what a beast of a machine right? 20 years old now working as an independent security researcher and software developer. Got a bunch of Linux sysadmin skills under my belt as well, sorta fell hand in hand with webdev stuff. Moved from webdev into iOS app development due to me getting really into jailbreaking my iPod Touch 3G or any Apple device I got my hands on. I'm still sorta active in the jailbreak scene under my pseudonym Haifisch (@kjchaifisch if you're down with twitter), but keep pretty much everything I do under wraps. Had a couple apps on the store for a bit by the time I turned 16, had to convince my dad to shill out the $100 Apple Developer Program membership fee. Even wrote and managed a companion app for a company named pinocc.io that integrated with hobbyist Arduino-like hardware devices. Learned a lot about mesh networking while I worked there, mesh protocols are pretty dope tech. Can't really remember when exactly I gained an interest in cryptography, but it was mostly because of big daddy Bitcoin, Tor, I2P, etc. Won't really get into the details of my shenanigans using bitcoin and tor for the sake of the youngins' here. RIP Alexander "Sasha" Shulgin, may be gone but the man and his research will never be forgotten. I still have ooold as transaction logs of me essentially gambling away 1-2 BTC to SatoshiDice, price of BTC then was only like $10-$15 then. Big oof. They say hindsight is 20-20 ¯\_(ツ)_/¯. I go to the defcon / blackhat conferences in Vegas pretty much every year, have been going for the past 5 years or so. If anyone plans on checking it out one year just hit me up!

Always played Valve games when I wasn't messing around with an Apple device, built my first PC around age 11 using a bunch of hand-me-down parts from my uncle, once I got a proper NVIDIA card in there I was playing TF2, L4D and gmod (eh, not Valve but you know). That memory just recently came back to me in quite a bit of detail yesterday after somebody in a surf server mentioned the OG Xbox 360 Orange Box. I can picture in my head the wood dresser I had my PC setup on, the corner of the room I was in, and my friend that was with me. Dunno, kind of a nutty feeling remembering back nearly a decade. Anyways, only more recently got into Counter Strike, about a year and a half or so ago with a few long breaks somewhere in there. Been trying to get my brain wrapped around the Source SDK and whip up some nice maps. You can see some of my progression with that on my workshop here. Sooner or later I'll circle back around to seeing what I can whip up with SourceMod n' such. What else... Gathered a bunch of other misc. skills like guitar, legitimate lock-picking ("hackers" extend into the physical realm too), learned how to juggle because I got bored on a winter break, not too shabby with electrical engineering. If I'm really curious about something or some topic I won't stop researching it until I have a metric tone of (mostly useless) information on it. Eh, there's probably a lot more detail I can add but I'll stop here before I go full on brain blast mode.

Absolute banger btw; Saint Pablo.

Feel free to reach out to me with questions on basically anything, if I don't know bout' something, I'll look into it.
See y'all champions in the arena.

Untitled

OWNER!
Credits
Hello!
Welcome to DMFRENZY!

Thank you for signing up and dropping by...

Feel free to message myself if you need anything!

Cheers, UntitledSoldier ??(y)

Comment

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom