Introducing Juui.

Who has read this thread (Total: 0) View details

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Credits
My name is Juui and I'm a person who wants the people to know that thank you for the DMFrenzy's staff teams negative energy.

and those with negative intent, thank you your energy has been transmuted in the amount of time that you've taken to give your energy.

I've been banned for "Cheating" with insufficient evidence of cheating in the video that InZane provided.

I want KennyL to know that I want to thank his negative intent. Thank you for supporting and not talking to me.

Credits
Just a heads up, this is the introduction section. if you want to throw a tantrum, mind as well put it here .

Comment

WTFrank

The Real Frank
SERVER VIP
Credits
Hi Juui, Welcome to DMFrenzy. Sorry, I should say Goodbye from DMFrenzy. You have done other offenses to get banned including being racist. You are salty that your appeal got denied. You are very rude and disrespectful towards our staff. This post just hurts you even more.

Comment

kennyl

not a bug; a feature
OWNER!
Credits
Firstly you remained banned for your attitude.

Secondly no I didn't respond to your PM. Why? I had other IRL things I was doing. So I had the time to review the evidence and determine that you were an individual that was incredibly vulgar toward other players on our servers. At that point, it didn't matter if you were cheating or not.

You then in your appeal still were very toxic towards the staff team that was giving their opinions on the ban.

Again the ban will hold.

Also, thank you for singling me out. Makes me feel good inside to be recognized :)

Comment
Credits

Secondly no I didn't respond to your PM. Why? I had other IRL things I was doing. So I had the time to review the evidence and determine that you were an individual that was incredibly vulgar toward other players on our servers. At that point, it didn't matter if you were cheating or not.

You then in your appeal still were very toxic towards the staff team that was giving their opinions on the ban.

Again the ban will hold.

Also, thank you for singling me out. Makes me feel good inside to be recognized :)
Thank you, thank you for the community to share your negative energy.

Comment

WTFrank

The Real Frank
SERVER VIP
Credits

Again the ban will hold.

Positive Vibes
https://res.cloudinary.com/teepubli.../v1519672534/production/designs/2398137_0.jpg

Comment
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom