Introduction of FPGa

Who has read this thread (Total: 0) View details

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Credits
Hello,
you may know me as FPGa, and I am here to introduce myself!
Let's start with the basics, my real name is Eldar, I am 15 (born in September 2002) and I was born and still living in Israel - no I am not a terrorist. Although you now know my real name, I would prefer you calling me in my in-game name. I also know pretty fluently English, Hebrew and Russian.

Now I'll head to the more deep information, I am a programmer (know C#, Java, Basic, Visual Basic, JavaScript (Vanilla), HTML and Batch). The games I have are Paladins, Counter-Strike: Global Offensive, Heroes & Generals, Argo and I might buy Rainbow Six: Siege.

Another thing I would like to mention is that I am mostly friendly - at least till it comes to like 7 PM, then I am starting to get more toxic and salty over time - and have no problem to help in anything I can in any subject, topic, theme, question, problem, etc.

My current rank on CS:GO is Silver 1 (mostly because I quit CS:GO for 2 months) and for that reason I am also pretty rough when it comes to that game (I also have a super uncomfortable for gaming table).

I would also like to note that my latest experience with admins on this server has disappointed me, as most of them are toxic (swearing, mocking, etc.) and/or abusing their abilities to "protect" themselves when someone either mocks them back or "getting on their nerves". I'd suggest to somehow filter the admins, as for example today an admin joined and the first message to him (when he started to be toxic) was "gratz, you know how to fill a google form" which basically what really happened because if you'd put any effort in real filtering he would probably be declined.

My contact info is:
Primary Mail: [email protected]
Business Mail: [email protected]
Skype (though I roughly use it): eldar2709
Discord: FPGa#8998

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom