Introduction Post

Who has read this thread (Total: 0) View details

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Credits
Hey everyone, I'm HongKongFui, but most people usually just call me Hong or HongKong for short. Just making this introduction post to say hello since I guess I'm now a more official aprt of the community by making an account on the website. I've only been on the servers, starting with the 1v1s and now more retakes, for about a month now but I've already seen from the admin and other members of the community that this is a great place to just play cs and have fun. I'm currently 17 and a senior in high school waiting to graduate in a couple of weeks where I'll then be moving onto community college to further my education and transfer to a 4 year university to hopefully obtain a bachelor's degree in mechanical engineering. I also live in San Diego, California, which is basically the best city in the U.S. with it's perfect weather and peacefulness. And I guess that's basically all the general things about me other than I laugh a lot and act like an idiot most of the time. Thanks for anyone who somehow decided to open this thread and end up reading the whole thing.

-HongKongFui

Credits
Welcome To the fourms HongKongFui.

If you ever have any questions/concerns, Please dont hesitate to ask me or any one else on the staff team.

Best of luck getting your bachelor's!

Comment
Credits
Welcome to the forums Hong! We have played a time or two on 1v1 and retake, I like you, cool guy.

Good luck with College and as Loyal said up there if you have any questions just ask on the discord or directly message one of us!

Comment
Credits
Welcome To the fourms HongKongFui.

If you ever have any questions/concerns, Please dont hesitate to ask me or any one else on the staff team.

Best of luck getting your bachelor's!
Thanks! it's going to be touch especially since it's mechanical engineering, but hopefully it works out in the end.

Comment
Credits
Welcome to the forums Hong! We have played a time or two on 1v1 and retake, I like you, cool guy.

Good luck with College and as Loyal said up there if you have any questions just ask on the discord or directly message one of us!
Yep, I could say the same for you! can't believe we lost that mm game on train. We were clearly so much better than the other team. Thanks for the good wishes though and I will definitely go to one of you guys if I need any help.

Comment

ToxicFrank

I'm the bug; Not the feature
OWNER!
Credits
Good luck with your future studies. College is both fun and a pain in the ass but you'll have fun.

Nice to meet you!

Comment
Credits
Have a great time on the servers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I hope to see youj in game!

Comment

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom