Introduction to DMFrenzy

Who has read this thread (Total: 0) View details

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Credits
Hi All,

My name is Peyton and my in-game name is The Yellow Flash/LordPeyton. I am 17 years of age, and have been playing video games almost my entire life. I started playing first person shooters when I was around the age of 9 years old. Little did I know Star Wars Battlefront II and Call of Duty 3 would ignite my obsession with video games. I have played with thousands of different players and I love meeting new people to play with that are positive and friendly. If you consider yourself weird in anyway, I’m sure we’ll get along just fine, as I am too. In regards to CS:GO, I started playing around a year ago or so. I’m in love with the game and have been playing the DMFrenzy re-take server for around 50+ hours or so. Looking forward to making friends on the servers/forums.

Hreppy

ADMIN
Credits
Hello , Peyton , I am playing on the retake EU server , hope we will meet each other , nice intro :) I started fplaying first person shooters at 3 y/o I was playing Call of Duty 1

Comment
Credits
Hi Peyton!

Welcome to the community I'm glad you found our servers. I was hooked on video games starting with Call of Duty, then moved to Minecraft, and now I'm hooked on CS:GO.

Once again I'm glad to meet you and hope to see you on the servers!

Comment
Credits
Hello , Peyton , I am playing on the retake EU server , hope we will meet each other , nice intro :) I started fplaying first person shooters at 3 y/o I was playing Call of Duty 1

LOL, that's nuts. I think at 3 years old I was drawing on the wall with crayons and stuffing my mouth with food. Nice to meet you, hope to see you on one of the servers. :)

Comment
Credits
Hi Peyton!

Welcome to the community I'm glad you found our servers. I was hooked on video games starting with Call of Duty, then moved to Minecraft, and now I'm hooked on CS:GO.

Once again I'm glad to meet you and hope to see you on the servers!

Should have mentioned Minecraft as well. That game has always been in my heart. Still play it at 17, it's great that a game such as that can get almost anyone on it, no matter the age. Nice to meet you! :p

Comment

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom