Introduction

Who has read this thread (Total: 0) View details

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Credits
So, I've been told that one of these are supposedly necessary, so let's get to it.

Hi. My name's Stephen, however most people normally refer to me as my Online Alias: Killionaire. Personally, whatever you decide to call me, is fine by me.

Now, I'm a SUPER heavy gamer. I love games, they make who I am. Especially in Counter Strike: Global Offensive, I see myself as someone who can be EXTREMELY competitive, yet still have fun at most times. Then again, I don't JUST play CS:GO, I play a wide variety of games from different genres, like the Need for Speed series, Call of Duty, Payday, Borderlands, Terraria, Team Fortress 2 and more.

When I say most people refer to me as my online alias Killionaire, that is because the name Killionaire is what my YouTube channel is. Now, it's not in anyway shape or form "big", with only 2,700 or so subscribers, but quite frankly, I treasure every one of them who have supported me for the 2 years that I have done YouTube. I also do various Twitch streams too, and personally, streaming on Twitch is by FAR more enjoyable than YouTube, simply because of the way YouTube is turning out to be at this point in time. And many other content creators have said the same thing.

In regards to CS:GO, which is my main game of focus, I am not the best at the game, only standing at the rank: Gold Nova 2, despite being Master Guardian 2 in the past, which was lost due to a couple months of absence away from the game. But I'm back, and I'm grinding harder than ever. Eventually, when I make the planned changes in September involving a new PC for streaming and gaming, I can stream CS:GO on a daily basis, without having issues that I have nowadays when streaming. When I'm not streaming CS however, it's not an issue.

Anyways, I'm not gonna waste too much of people's time reading this. If people wish to learn more about me, then feel free to drop me an Inbox here, or drop a comment on my steam profile at: https://www.steamcommunity.com/id/killionairecs

Thanks for reading this if you did. xx

Credits
Hey there Killionaire!

Welcome to The Fourms! If you havent already make sure to join our discord.
Also, if you ever have any questions, Please feel free to PM myself or any other staff member and we'd be glad to help you.

Other then that, GLHF

Comment
Credits
nice to meet you man :) , your introduction is really detailed and I had alot of fun getting threw , I hope you enjoy ur time here as loyal said

Comment
Credits
Thanks for taking the time to read through it. Nice to meet you too! And thanks, I will definitely enjoy my time here.

Comment

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom