Introduction

Who has read this thread (Total: 0) View details

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Credits
Hello, I am 17 (turning 18 in July) my birth name is Trivir but i prefer to be called by one of my 3 nicknames Chad, Turtle, Brax/Braxton I have many passions such as
Working on cars. My favorite car is a sexy 1977 Super Nova supercharged
Favorite basketball team- Golden state warriors a proud fan since 2012
Favorite baseball team- Cincinnati Reds/Lost Angeles Angels
Favorite Soccer team- FC Barcelona

when im not watching or playing sports im playing

-League of legends
-Counter strike Global Offensive
-ShellShock live and a bunch more
-i was DMG on csgo on my old account but it got hacked and i had to create a new one. I am Master tier on league of legends
or i am working on cars with my old auto mechanics buddies were currently working on restoring a old Gremlin from a little rust bucket

About me- I have really bad social anxiety so i dont usually talk much unless someone talks/introduce themselves to me so dont be afraid to say hello i'd like to think im chill but i can be a little annoying from time to time and i get really annoying once you get to know me. I dont know what else to add but if im able to i will add more or make a new thread later on:) Qy7h.gif

Credits
Forgot to add this is my first forum i decided to join and actually wanted to take part in and be a regular <3

Comment
Credits
Nice to meet you man, can I ask what rank you are on league? I'm absolutely awful at it I'm like silver something.

Comment
Credits
Hello and nice to meet you! Yeah i personally could never get into League but I know some that are really into it.. I would say my main game is CSGO and I personally play Elder Scrolls Online because the boyfriend plays it and i some what enjoy it.. Its just very complicated and complex because it is a live game and things are constantly getting nerfed like my pet sorc right now is getting nerfed in the next update.

Comment

R31D

Minecraft in 2018 L0L
Credits
Nice to meet you welcome to the community!! If you have any questions pm me!!

Comment

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom