DMFrenzy

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! WITHOUT REGISTERING YOU'RE ONLY SEEING A PORTION OF THE SITE! YOU CAN SIGN-IN USING YOUR STEAM ACCOUNT OR DISCORD ACCOUNT! JOIN US TODAY!!! IT'S COMPLETELY FREE AND ONLY TAKES 30 SECONDS!

• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Introduction!

MeTeoRite

Best Producer for DMFrenzy
Staff member
[SERVER ADMIN]
Forum Credits
Hello All,

My name is Jeff "MeTeoRite" Fletcher and I've been playing video games since the age of 10. Now that I'm older, I have been able to expression my passion of video games through various communities like this one. I'm hoping to bring a very positive impact to this community, and looking foward to the awesome and exciting people that flourish in this community!

Any Interesting facts?

I play ALL musical instruments and I make music on the side. I'm also trying to brand myself within the musical scene. I also want to pursue a degree in Computer Information Systems, then pursue the Cyber Security field.

I have over 3,500+ hours across all of my accounts on the Counter Strike franchise and I'd love to play more with the memebers of this community!

Thank you again,

Jeff "MeTeoRite" Fletcher

inzane

Staff member
SENIOR ADMIN
Forum Credits
Welcome to the community! 3,500 hours is impressive as I have around 3,000 hours and know how long it takes to get there. I myself am interested in computers and security but probably not to the degree that you are. Glad to meet you and hopefully see you on the servers!

MeTeoRite

Best Producer for DMFrenzy
Staff member
[SERVER ADMIN]
Forum Credits
Welcome to the community! 3,500 hours is impressive as I have around 3,000 hours and know how long it takes to get there. I myself am interested in computers and security but probably not to the degree that you are. Glad to meet you and hopefully see you on the servers!
Thanks man! I'm glad to be here to share my knowledge with the rest of the community!

Members online

User Group Legend

[DMF] MANGER
[DMF] SERVER ADMIN
[DMF] SERVER VIP
[DMF] FOUNDER
[DMF] SENIOR ADMIN