Introduction!

Who has read this thread (Total: 1) View details

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

SiggaNike

Best Producer for DMFrenzy
SERVER VIP
Credits
Hello All,

My name is Jeff "MeTeoRite" Fletcher and I've been playing video games since the age of 10. Now that I'm older, I have been able to expression my passion of video games through various communities like this one. I'm hoping to bring a very positive impact to this community, and looking foward to the awesome and exciting people that flourish in this community!

Any Interesting facts?

I play ALL musical instruments and I make music on the side. I'm also trying to brand myself within the musical scene. I also want to pursue a degree in Computer Information Systems, then pursue the Cyber Security field.

I have over 3,500+ hours across all of my accounts on the Counter Strike franchise and I'd love to play more with the memebers of this community!

Thank you again,

Jeff "MeTeoRite" Fletcher

Credits
Welcome to the community! 3,500 hours is impressive as I have around 3,000 hours and know how long it takes to get there. I myself am interested in computers and security but probably not to the degree that you are. Glad to meet you and hopefully see you on the servers!

Comment

SiggaNike

SERVER VIP
Credits
Welcome to the community! 3,500 hours is impressive as I have around 3,000 hours and know how long it takes to get there. I myself am interested in computers and security but probably not to the degree that you are. Glad to meet you and hopefully see you on the servers!
Thanks man! I'm glad to be here to share my knowledge with the rest of the community!

Comment

SiggaNike

SERVER VIP
Credits
Can I get a.......(drumroll) BUMP! :D

Comment

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom