Introduction

Who has read this thread (Total: 0) View details

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Credits
Hiya, you probably don’t know me, but I’m unique ( Sandra ), I’m 22 years old, from Iceland, and I like to lurk on the servers, play with people and have some fun.
Well about me?

Alright, well like I already said my name is Sandra and I’m from Iceland, I’m a hardcore gamer, I literally live for gaming, I’ve been playing games since I was 7, started as a little nerd, and now I’m here going for the professional stage.
I’m a very helpful person, and I’m good at managing stuff and people, people call me a laugher because I make people laugh, which is good.
I’m very dedicated to every work I do, and I have a lot of time in my life, which I use into cs, I’ve lurked a lot on Frenzy servers, ( not a csgo role lurker ), for now, I’m a streamer, I stream some games, but I’m not a serious streamer, I usually stream whenever I feel like it.

So today I was playing on the server, and I’ve used to see this message a lot about joining a staff, never thought of it, until today it hit me, and I thought maybe I should give it a try, it’s not like I got anything better to do with my life but just play ‍♀️♀️.

That’s all about me for now, but I’m always open for questions and stuff, and I hope I’ll be able to help out some if needed!

Thank you,

Wishes, unique

Credits
Hiya, you probably don’t know me, but I’m unique ( Sandra ), I’m 22 years old, from Iceland, and I like to lurk on the servers, play with people and have some fun.
Well about me?

Alright, well like I already said my name is Sandra and I’m from Iceland, I’m a hardcore gamer, I literally live for gaming, I’ve been playing games since I was 7, started as a little nerd, and now I’m here going for the professional stage.
I’m a very helpful person, and I’m good at managing stuff and people, people call me a laugher because I make people laugh, which is good.
I’m very dedicated to every work I do, and I have a lot of time in my life, which I use into cs, I’ve lurked a lot on Frenzy servers, ( not a csgo role lurker ), for now, I’m a streamer, I stream some games, but I’m not a serious streamer, I usually stream whenever I feel like it.

So today I was playing on the server, and I’ve used to see this message a lot about joining a staff, never thought of it, until today it hit me, and I thought maybe I should give it a try, it’s not like I got anything better to do with my life but just play ‍♀️♀️.

That’s all about me for now, but I’m always open for questions and stuff, and I hope I’ll be able to help out some if needed!

Thank you,

Wishes, unique
Welcome!! glad to have you in this community, hope you enjoy your time here.

Comment
Credits
Welcome to the Forums! I'm Aevox or Sello, whichever you prefer. Glad you've been enjoying the servers!
You can usually find me on the 1v1 Arenas! Feel free to add me on Steam!

Have a Radical day. \m/

Comment

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom