DMFrenzy

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! WITHOUT REGISTERING YOU'RE ONLY SEEING A PORTION OF THE SITE! YOU CAN SIGN-IN USING YOUR STEAM ACCOUNT OR DISCORD ACCOUNT! JOIN US TODAY!!! IT'S COMPLETELY FREE AND ONLY TAKES 30 SECONDS!

• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Introduction

Forum Credits
Hello! I am Johans and I am from Finland, I am 20 years (1998) old and I work a full-time job. I signed here after my friend told me about this community you have at dmfrenzy and chose to join. I have really liked playing on the servers you have.
I am really against negativity, because this is the only life you have and you shouldn't waste a part of it into negativity, it's like throwing a part of an delicious dessert into the trash.
I am also agains bullying and racism etc. There is no point in it, you are just making someone upset and what do you get, ABSOLUTELY NOTHING.
I am a big fan of Football / Soccer, Hockey and also CS:GO of course!
I think that's most you need to know about me and
Have a great day! :)

Aevox

Staff member
SENIOR ADMIN
Forum Credits
Hey bro, Welcome to the Forums! I'm Aevox or Sello, whichever you prefer to call me. I'm glad you've been enjoying the servers so far, I usually play on the 1v1 Arenas. Looking forward to seeing you in-game sometime! Also, I love watching the NHL in the U.S. #GoKingsGo.

Have a Radical day. \m/ :cool:

MeTeoRite

Best Producer for DMFrenzy
Staff member
[SERVER ADMIN]
Forum Credits
Welcome man! The DMFrenzy Community will treat you right! I'm MeTeoRite and if you need any thing answered if the Admins aren't around, Let me know!

Have an Awesome day Fam:D

Forum Credits
Hello!!
Welcome to Dmfrenzy, My name is Alex I'm used to the name Xz0ra.
You can contact me at anytime if you have any questions,concerns or complaints.

I wish you a great time here at Dmfrenzy an I look forward to see you in our servers.

Members online

User Group Legend

[DMF] MANGER
[DMF] SERVER ADMIN
[DMF] SERVER VIP
[DMF] FOUNDER
[DMF] SENIOR ADMIN