APPROVED ItsMinX / Peachy Applied For Admin!

Vouch

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

Obey

I'm Not Good. I'm Just Cheating..
[SERVER ADMIN]
[DMF DONATOR!]
Local time
Today, 19:16
Jun 29, 2018
california
Credits

Online Game Name: ✪ Peachy

My Steam ID: STEAM_1:0:1373784

Are you active in our Discord channel? Yes

How many approx. hrs spent on our server(s) per week? 1-14 Hours Per week

What type of our servers do you play on most? 1v1 and retake

Why do you want to be an Admin? I love helping people and I think I can help the already outstanding community. I'm very active and I'll always feel free to help no matter what. I think the main thing that qualifies me for admin is my prior experience playing counter-strike. I've been in the cs community since i was 9 years old and since then I've been very good at tracking cheaters. I've seen many in the 1v1 servers but all i could do is report, I feel like if I was admin I could put a stop to that and keep the servers cheater free! Also I am mature and won't ever be "unfair" about anything I do and will always make sure I provide an exceeding amount of evidence before any bans occur. Overall this community is just amazing and I would be more than happy to help out. Even if i don't get admin I'm still going to play the servers and be active in the discord because this community is too great.

Give an example of a time when you were part of a team
& did you enjoy working on that team? Why or why not?
A couple of my old csgo teams i was in and my prior management in HC Surf as a moderator. Everything worked very well and conflicts rarely occurred. I enjoyed working with these communities a lot and the best part was I made many new friends.

Any prior clan experience? Heavenly Clutch Surf

Do you have a working microphone? Yes

Do you have the ability and know how to record CS:GO? Yes (OBS)

Closing comments: This past week I haven't been as active as I would have liked due to family/personal issues and I am going to make it up by being extra active/helpful in the discord/servers. This was most likely a one time thing and i doubt it will happen again :)

Local time
Jun 26, 2018
Nevada
Credits
Minx got hacked by some dumb robot that keeps saying, "I am currently AFK! Add me on discord if its important - MinX#7439 "
I don't know how this bot got past the FULL PROOF captcha , but I'm willing to bet that Minx will get his account back and gift me some credits.
Oh yeah, I almost forgot! Minx is active on the server and discord. (Not alot of things to post on the forums since the first thing I see in anything goes is the bathroom post)
He's a pretty chill dude AND
he is a guy in debt. (Owes me a Sand Dune)
So er +1 from me
(I expect my sand dune soon)

Obey

[SERVER ADMIN]
[DMF DONATOR!]
Local time
Jun 29, 2018
california
Credits
Minx got hacked by some dumb robot that keeps saying, "I am currently AFK! Add me on discord if its important - MinX#7439 "
I don't know how this bot got past the FULL PROOF captcha , but I'm willing to bet that Minx will get his account back and gift me some credits.
Oh yeah, I almost forgot! Minx is active on the server and discord. (Not alot of things to post on the forums since the first thing I see in anything goes is the bathroom post)
He's a pretty chill dude AND
he is a guy in debt. (Owes me a Sand Dune)
So er +1 from me
(I expect my sand dune soon)
Hahaha ikr freaking Russian scammers hacked my account ;) and thank you so much bro, I’ll get you your sand dune soon haha

Obey

[SERVER ADMIN]
[DMF DONATOR!]
Local time
Jun 29, 2018
california
Credits

Loyal

I'm Better Then Everyone Cause I Cheat... idiot
[SERVER ADMIN]
Local time
Today, 22:16
Mar 7, 2018
New York
Credits
I've seen you across all platforms actively, maturity is somewhat there, but I'm gonna hold off on vouching for you for now.

Last edited:

senTenZ

Official Clan Fuckwad
Local time
Apr 15, 2018
California
Credits
I'll go ahead and vouch for you. While you seem to be a bit hyper, I can tell that you're still able to maintin logical reasoning at all times.

Obey

[SERVER ADMIN]
[DMF DONATOR!]
Local time
Jun 29, 2018
california
Credits
I've seen you across all platforms actively, maturity is somewhat there, but I'm gonna hold off on vouching for you for now.
Thanks bro! and its all good haha

Obey

[SERVER ADMIN]
[DMF DONATOR!]
Local time
Jun 29, 2018
california
Credits
I'll go ahead and vouch for you. While you seem to be a bit hyper, I can tell that you're still able to maintin logical reasoning at all times.
Thats very true haha i need to work on the hyper part. And thanks man!

WTFrank

The Real Frank
Local time
Oct 17, 2017
New York, USA.
Credits
I will go ahead and give the the benefit of the doubt and +1. Fairly active on discord, friendly, and appears to be mature. I would like to see you in game though and play with you. Don't make me regret this! Has my vouch.

Obey

[SERVER ADMIN]
[DMF DONATOR!]
Local time
Jun 29, 2018
california
Credits
I will go ahead and give the the benefit of the doubt and +1. Fairly active on discord, friendly, and appears to be mature. I would like to see you in game though and play with you. Don't make me regret this! Has my vouch.
Thank you so much for your vouch and feedback! I promise I won't let you down. I've been piled with homework, but nonetheless I need to be more active in game. Promise ill work on it and I'll be on a majority of this weekend and the upcoming weeks.

R31D

Minecraft in 2018 L0L
[SERVER ADMIN]
[DMF DONATOR!]
Local time
Jul 27, 2018
usa
Credits
Like frank said, your active within discord, very nice in game and just a chill guy. +REP

Obey

[SERVER ADMIN]
[DMF DONATOR!]
Local time
Jun 29, 2018
california
Credits
Like frank said, your active within discord, very nice in game and just a chill guy. +REP
Thank you so much bro!

Local time
Aug 25, 2018
San Francisco, CA
Credits
I too, recommend Peachy as an admin. He is very much online and uses mostly DMFrenzy servers to practice and have fun. He is a pretty trustworthy guy and overall a good pick. He has my vouch as well.
<3 Koji

Obey

[SERVER ADMIN]
[DMF DONATOR!]
Local time
Jun 29, 2018
california
Credits
I too, recommend Peachy as an admin. He is very much online and uses mostly DMFrenzy servers to practice and have fun. He is a pretty trustworthy guy and overall a good pick. He has my vouch as well.
<3 Koji
Thank you so much for your vouch!! :)

ToxicFrank

[DMF MANAGER!]
Local time
Today, 21:16
Oct 29, 2016
Nebraska
Credits
Hey yo bro, you're denied. Actually just kidding, let's talk in voice sometime, maybe we'll call it like an interview or something. Anyways, give me a call at 555-555-5512 or you know, PM me, KennyL or Inzane on Discord or the forums to set up a time.

Yeah, so that'd be swell, Peace

inzane

Professional Managers' Assistant
SENIOR ADMIN
Local time
Today, 21:16
Dec 4, 2017
USA
Credits
You've been accepted, congrats! I'll send you a PM shortly with more info.