Jack AKA kcaJ AKA best admin

Who has read this thread (Total: 1) View details

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Credits
This doesn't have any sort of structure, it's just a stream from my mind to the page.

CSGO
I am admin on the 1v1 server and also on the FFA DM server located in Chicago hosted by NFO. I have roughly 1500 hours in csgo with most of it from DM or other community servers. My favorite CS team is Cloud9 with my favorite player being either Swag(game sense) or Shroud(aim). I play 2.0 sens @ 400dpi with the Logitech G303. I don't play MM much because i find it kind of boring but when i do, i normally topfrag or do well although that does not make me want to play more. My best skin is probably my ST AK Redline with 4 IBP stickers on it. My dream skin would probably be a phase 2 Gamma Doppler karambit.

ME
Not many people know this but my real name is Jack. I am a 6'2'' 16 year old boy from Chicago, Illinois and I play a lot of CS. I am also a very neat and organized person. Although my junior year of high school should be too busy with honors/AP/ACT/SAT, i still devote a lot of my time to CS. I try to maintain straight A's and a high ranking in my class but to do this and have fun means i don't get much sleep. I consider myself a very calm and collected person, although i can be outgoing if i wish. My favorite kinds of music are indie rock, classical, and rap. I suppose I could say I have a passion for French Impressionism art and still life art. I also speak a bit of German!
Favorite Game(s): Skyrim or Witcher 3
Favorite Band: Arctic Monkeys
Favorite Pianist: Claude Debussy
Favorite Artist: Claude Monet
Favorite Song: The Meeting Place

OTHER
If anyone wants to, they may add me on steam (http://steamcommunity.com/id/hardtobetheworstwhenurthebest/) admin or not, you will most likely be accepted so that you can message me if you need admin assistance on either the 1v1 server or the FFA DM located in Chicago hosted by NFO.

Credits
Hi Jack, I see that there is a bit of a typo in your title

venture for best admin

You have most swag tho Jack ;)

Comment

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom