Joining DMFrenzy Community

Who has read this thread (Total: 1) View details

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Credits
Hello DM Frenzy community, im here to have fun, play retakes and dm, and help out as much as possible. I love playing csgo and have been for years now. I found these servers awhile ago and ive loved them ever since, theyve grown and gotten a whole let better over the years. I hope that i can become a admin one day and help this server and play it alot. Overall great servers and i reccomend them all the time

Credits
Hey! Just saw you on Retakes. This guy is good. Lol

Welcome to the forums!

Comment
Credits
Thanks dude. Do u know how I can get the credit claim on here. I cant find it... :p
In certain servers you can either type !store or !shop to buy things and to see how much credits you have. I forgot what servers have it though :D

Comment

Untitled

OWNER!
Credits
Thanks dude. Do u know how I can get the credit claim on here. I cant find it... :p

Welcome to [DMF]! Glad to have you be apart of our community!

I can help you out with the credit part. I just need your steam ID!

Also, if you want them for both the deathmatch and retakes, please join a server for BOTH so it registers you in our database for the shop!!!

Comment
Credits
Welcome to [DMF]! Glad to have you be apart of our community!

I can help you out with the credit part. I just need your steam ID!

Also, if you want them for both the deathmatch and retakes, please join a server for BOTH so it registers you in our database for the shop!!!

http://steamcommunity.com/id/TekToniKCS/edit Theres that and i only want it for retakes i dont mind dm

Comment

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom