Local time
Today, 22:05
Aug 18, 2018
Okc
Credits

Online Game Name: JollyDillPickle / Jolly

My Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:87104868

Are you active in our Discord channel? Yes

How many approx. hrs spent on our server(s) per week? 1-20+ Hours Per Week.

What type of our servers do you play on most? 1v1

Why do you want to be an Admin? I'm always on the server and chilling in the discord. I always see when people come in the discord and say there is a hacker, most of the time I can hop on and go check it out if I was an admin.

Give an example of a time when you were part of a team
& did you enjoy working on that team? Why or why not?
I was on a cs team a couple years ago. I enjoyed it, made good friends, and there is no real reason to not enjoy working with a team.

Any prior clan experience? not that I know of

Do you have a working microphone? Yes

Do you have the ability and know how to record CS:GO? Yes I've done it before for the server

Closing comments: Well I know my app wasn't that long, but I do think I would be a good fit for admin. I'm in 1v1 a lot just chilling listening not usually talking, so I usually spot hackers when they do hack, and I'm almost always on discord talking to people.

WTFrank

The Real Frank
Local time
Today, 23:05
Oct 17, 2017
New York, USA.
Credits
I like jolly, but I don't believe you are staff material. From interactions on Discord, you are a cool guy, but I personally don't think you should be staff. Sorry, If I see improvement and get to play with you more in the servers I may change my mind, but for now. -1. Don't have my vouch.

ToxicFrank

[DMF MANAGER!]
Local time
Oct 29, 2016
Nebraska
Credits
Thanks for applying Jolly, we will be reviewing your application but in the meantime make sure that you remain active on the forums, discord and the servers. We love to get to know our members and especially anyone who wants to be staff.

Thanks

Loyal

I'm Better Then Everyone Cause I Cheat... idiot
[SERVER ADMIN]
Local time
Mar 7, 2018
New York
Credits
I see this dude around alot, but I'm gonna hold further opinion for a little while.

R31D

Minecraft in 2018 L0L
[SERVER ADMIN]
[DMF DONATOR!]
Local time
Jul 27, 2018
usa
Credits
Ive seen you around ALOT but haven't really seen you in-game, I might change my rep in the coming weeks!

ToxicFrank

[DMF MANAGER!]
Local time
Oct 29, 2016
Nebraska
Credits
You play 10 mans? You mean you watch in spec cause you're dead 24/7 REKT

R31D

Minecraft in 2018 L0L
[SERVER ADMIN]
[DMF DONATOR!]
Local time
Jul 27, 2018
usa
Credits
Ive seen you around ALOT but haven't really seen you in-game, I might change my rep in the coming weeks!
Im gonna change my rep to +rep, after looking at how you act with players and your posting on the forums I see that your a very mature kid that just wants to help out. Id strongly advise to accept this kid! PM me on discord got some stuff to tell you :^]

Regards - Reid

ToxicFrank

[DMF MANAGER!]
Local time
Oct 29, 2016
Nebraska
Credits
Jolly, we'd like to do a voice chat interview with you at some point. We have no real problems with you, from what we can see you are active on discord, the servers and enjoy interacting with the community in the forums and community 10 mans. We'll message you on discord to set up a time.

Thanks.

WTFrank

The Real Frank
Local time
Oct 17, 2017
New York, USA.
Credits
Andy is dumb and didn't respond/update this. Accepted obviously.

Status
Not open for further replies.

[DMF] Members online

No members online now.

[DMF] Newest members

[DMF] Top Posters

Month: Year: