DMFrenzy.Com
Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

WITHOUT REGISTERING YOU'RE ONLY SEEING A PORTION OF THE SITE!

YOU CAN SIGN-IN USING YOUR STEAM ACCOUNT OR DISCORD ACCOUNT!

JOIN US TODAY!!! IT'S COMPLETELY FREE AND ONLY TAKES 30 SECONDS!

PENDING JollyDillPickle Applied For Admin!

Vouch

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Local time
Today, 15:58
Aug 18, 2018
Okc
Credits
Reactions
1 0 0

Online Game Name: JollyDillPickle / Jolly

My Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:87104868

Are you active in our Discord channel? Yes

How many approx. hrs spent on our server(s) per week? 1-20+ Hours Per Week.

What type of our servers do you play on most? 1v1

Why do you want to be an Admin? I'm always on the server and chilling in the discord. I always see when people come in the discord and say there is a hacker, most of the time I can hop on and go check it out if I was an admin.

Give an example of a time when you were part of a team
& did you enjoy working on that team? Why or why not?
I was on a cs team a couple years ago. I enjoyed it, made good friends, and there is no real reason to not enjoy working with a team.

Any prior clan experience? not that I know of

Do you have a working microphone? Yes

Do you have the ability and know how to record CS:GO? Yes I've done it before for the server

Closing comments: Well I know my app wasn't that long, but I do think I would be a good fit for admin. I'm in 1v1 a lot just chilling listening not usually talking, so I usually spot hackers when they do hack, and I'm almost always on discord talking to people.

WTFrank

The Real Frank
[SERVER ADMIN]
Local time
Today, 16:58
Oct 17, 2017
New York, USA.
Credits
Reactions
14 0 0
I like jolly, but I don't believe you are staff material. From interactions on Discord, you are a cool guy, but I personally don't think you should be staff. Sorry, If I see improvement and get to play with you more in the servers I may change my mind, but for now. -1. Don't have my vouch.

ToxicFrank

[DMF MANAGER!]
Local time
Today, 15:58
Oct 29, 2016
Nebraska
Credits
Reactions
24 1 0
Thanks for applying Jolly, we will be reviewing your application but in the meantime make sure that you remain active on the forums, discord and the servers. We love to get to know our members and especially anyone who wants to be staff.

Thanks