DMFrenzy

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! WITHOUT REGISTERING YOU'RE ONLY SEEING A PORTION OF THE SITE! YOU CAN SIGN-IN USING YOUR STEAM ACCOUNT OR DISCORD ACCOUNT! JOIN US TODAY!!! IT'S COMPLETELY FREE AND ONLY TAKES 30 SECONDS!

• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Jsrd - banned for ignoring an admin

Forum Credits
Hey I am just now looking to appeal this ban because it seems like when ever i want to join a dm server i end up joining here but i am banned so it just kicks me. I was banned on 01-25-17 for ignoring an admin - which i dont remember doing. Either way, despite me ignoring admins i was permanently banned and it's been close to a year since i was banned and i think its very outragous that i was permanently banned for a reason like that. I wanted an unban or some feed back on my ban. By the way the admin that has banned has since been deleted.

Steam ID: STEAM_1:1:59845495

UntitledSoldier

[DMF FOUNDER!]
Forum Credits
Profile Music Postbit Highlight User Name Style Change
Long time ban. Admin is no longer around. You weren't hacking which is a good thing. Don't be a douchebag though as there wont be an option to unban again!

Enjoy the servers and have fun!

Members online

No members online now.

User Group Legend

[DMF] MANGER
[DMF] SERVER ADMIN
[DMF] SERVER VIP
[DMF] FOUNDER
[DMF] SENIOR ADMIN