DMFrenzy.Com
Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

WITHOUT REGISTERING YOU'RE ONLY SEEING A PORTION OF THE SITE!

YOU CAN SIGN-IN USING YOUR STEAM ACCOUNT OR DISCORD ACCOUNT!

JOIN US TODAY!!! IT'S COMPLETELY FREE AND ONLY TAKES 30 SECONDS!

Kek's Introduction! :)

Local time
Today, 14:17
Oct 7, 2018
Los Angeles
Credits
Reactions
0 0 0
Hello fellow dmfrenzy members and staff!

I am kek and I've been playing CS:GO for quite some time now across multiple accounts, but this is now my only active account since my other accounts' emails got hacked and I wanted to start fresh with this one.

I am currently 20 years old, from Los Angeles, CA, and I'm MG1 In MM for CS:GO. Although I don't queue for MM much anymore, I'm very active on DMFRENZY's 1v1 servers, and like to engage with the community in a fun and non toxic way.

I also enjoy playing many other games as well, such as League of Legends, Heroes of the Storm, World of Warcraft, Battlefield series, just to name a few.

My other hobbies and activities include staying up-to-date with the PC hardware industry (just finished a $3k rig!! :)) doing school stuff (junior in college heh), spending time with family and friends, and exercising and staying active.

Thank you all for allowing me to be a part of such a fun community, I hope to play with you all in the near future!~