Kek's Introduction! :)

Who has read this thread (Total: 0) View details

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Credits
Hello fellow dmfrenzy members and staff!

I am kek and I've been playing CS:GO for quite some time now across multiple accounts, but this is now my only active account since my other accounts' emails got hacked and I wanted to start fresh with this one.

I am currently 20 years old, from Los Angeles, CA, and I'm MG1 In MM for CS:GO. Although I don't queue for MM much anymore, I'm very active on DMFRENZY's 1v1 servers, and like to engage with the community in a fun and non toxic way.

I also enjoy playing many other games as well, such as League of Legends, Heroes of the Storm, World of Warcraft, Battlefield series, just to name a few.

My other hobbies and activities include staying up-to-date with the PC hardware industry (just finished a $3k rig!! :)) doing school stuff (junior in college heh), spending time with family and friends, and exercising and staying active.

Thank you all for allowing me to be a part of such a fun community, I hope to play with you all in the near future!~

Credits
I hope to see you around in 1v1 soon! If you have the time be sure to check out our 10 mans on discordz

Comment

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom