Kyle Introduction Post

Who has read this thread (Total: 0) View details

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Credits
Hello

My name is Kyle. I live in rural Vermont and I'm 16 years old. I'm currently in the last 2 weeks of sophomore year doing my finals. My school is very small and my class has less than 15 people. Spanish is my favorite class because I love the language and culture. I also love creating content. I like to create YouTube videos, I love creating thumbnails and manipulating things in Photoshop. Also, recently I have started exploring the world of photography.

My computer is something I use everyday. I use my high end gaming PC to my advantage for not only gaming but also for my education. I actually just a few days ago used it to my advantage with my Spanish children's book in Photoshop. I used a graphics tablet in Photoshop to make the pictures. But gaming is my main use with this PC. I mainly play CS:GO, and I used to play Fortnite but now that game just makes me mad with it's slowness and bugs. Gotta love the 7 damage pump head shot at kissing range! I've been playing CS:GO for a few years now. I started playing on a Macbook Pro which was kind of a struggle. Small screen and not the greatest FPS. But thanks to a few friends and my 180Hz G-Sync monitor, I have achieved Master Guardian II as my highest rank. This was quite a few months ago. I took a few month break. I've starting playing again because Valve has made some updates which I enjoy. I mainly play on retake servers and I have a great time playing. I love how on DMF retake servers there are players who make call-outs who are really skilled, friendly, and supportive.

My favorite game of all time is The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim. Even though I haven't played in months, that game has taken up the most amount of my time and given me the most happiness. There is just so much to complete and so much to explore. I haven't even gotten close to completing the game, but honestly I want to download the game again now. I also enjoy the COD series, except the past few years. I know lots of people including myself have to learn to adapt to the new way COD is going to be. But I just wish I could relive the memories of Modern Warfare 3. This was one of the first games I got into playing on my brother's Xbox 360. We would have to fight over who's turn it was a lot but the couple hours I got everyday I used to my advantage and it changed my life for the better. I just wish I could relive all of those fun moments on MW3, if it was completing a certain challenge or having fun with moded game modes to get out of the map in private match. So many good memories.

I would be more than happy to answer any questions people have about me.

Credits
Wow detailed, Welcome to the community! Hope you have a wonderful time!

Comment

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom