DMFrenzy.Com
Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

WITHOUT REGISTERING YOU'RE ONLY SEEING A PORTION OF THE SITE!

YOU CAN SIGN-IN USING YOUR STEAM ACCOUNT OR DISCORD ACCOUNT!

JOIN US TODAY!!! IT'S COMPLETELY FREE AND ONLY TAKES 30 SECONDS!

DENIED liner Applied For Admin!

Vouch

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Local time
Today, 14:08
May 26, 2018
Usa
Forum Credits
Reactions
0 0 0

Online Game Name: Liner

My Steam ID: STEAM_1:0:204573319

Are you active in our Discord channel? Yes

How many approx. hrs spent on our server(s) per week? 1-14 Hours Per week

What type of our servers do you play on most? 1v1

Why do you want to be an Admin? I've been admin/moderator for a lot of other groups like this, andI figured I'd give this group a try for admining. My friend is an admin also, and he is the one who got me to send out this application. And overall, i've played on y'alls servers for a while now and since day 1 I joined, I wanted to be an admin.

Give an example of a time when you were part of a team
& did you enjoy working on that team? Why or why not?
I am in a team right now actually for counter strike, and I really do enjoy working for my team. It's a good lesson of teamwork, and communication etc.

Any prior clan experience? Yes.

Do you have a working microphone? Yes

Do you have the ability and know how to record CS:GO? Yes, I do.

Closing comments: I just really love this group! :D

Local time
Today, 19:08
Feb 2, 2018
united kingdom
Forum Credits
Reactions
4 0 0
Hi liner, first of all welcome to the forums! We're glad to have you:)
Regarding the application I can't give you my vouch since I don't know you and haven't played with you but i'll head over to the 1v1 sometime if you're online!

A few tips to help your application would be :-

> You made some good point but i'd love to see a bit more detail in there about why you would be a good fit for admin and also what you could bring to the team

> I'v noticed you put you were active on discord but i'v just seen you join! :( (i'd recommend editing that)

Regardless, I think if you put the work in on the forum/discord being helpful and genuinely involved with the community I can't see why you wouldn't be a good future potential admin.

Good luck bro, I'll see you around :)

Loyal

Staff member
[SERVER ADMIN]
Local time
Today, 14:08
Mar 7, 2018
New York
Forum Credits
Reactions
15 4 0
As wickk said above, being more active on discord and our fourms will help you out there.
Also, i played with you on 1v1 today and you werent really talking from what i can re-call.

Once you can fix up the activity on the fourms/discord, you may have my vouch. But untill then, No vouch from me.

Good Luck! ~Loyal

senTenZ

Official Clan Fuckwad
Staff member
[SERVER ADMIN]
Local time
Today, 11:08
Apr 15, 2018
California
Forum Credits
Reactions
16 0 0
I haven't yet seen you in the 1v1's, although I have seen you active in the Discord. I'd like to get to know you and see how you are as a person before I make any decisions. Other than that, stay active in discord, and in the 1v1's assuming that you're just on when I'm not!

ToxicFrank

Staff member
[DMF MANAGER!]
Local time
Today, 13:08
Oct 29, 2016
Nebraska
Forum Credits
Reactions
22 1 0
Hi liner, at this point we are going to deny your application because we feel like you lack activity on the forums, discord and our servers. We want admins to be active on all 3 platforms and we do not feel like you have met this requirement. Feel free to work on your activity and reapply in the future.

Thanks,
Andy "Frank"

[DMF] Login Menu (Free Signup)

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now