Losing my sh*t

ApolloXV

[DMF DONATOR!]
Credits
(pretty much the exact explanation I gave to DMF Founder and figured I'd just copy it here)
Hey,
First, I'd like to say sorry and I am aware my VIP status doesn't grant me perms to act like the way I did. I feel as though I must explain that the player that was the reason I lost my cool went 62 and like 18 in retakes and had about an 80% HS ratio and was shooting almost everyone in the head as soon as one pixel would become visible. It was ruining the game and for a while, I was keeping my cool but then I lost it because as more people joined, everyone was calling him out and all of a sudden he became a bot. I have a few clips I believe of him doing VERY odd shaking of his crosshair when he shoots. One specifically is when there were 3 people in a triangle near the bomb and his crosshair seemingly couldn't decide where to go. It was just odd, and I am not the only one who was losing my poop, but I may have been the only one doing it chat. Not an excuse, but I did spend the money for VIP because I use these servers to warm up and practice and it just annoys me when people that are closet cheating come onto any server and act as though they weren't doing anything and they are just good. The issue was he has VIP and is ranked #1, I wasn't even the first person to call him out. I then realized that he was pretty much going 60+ kills and under 20 deaths. I was getting extremely agitated mainly bc I was kinda trying to practice with a new sensitivity a few weeks before my LAN and I've been using the same sensitivity for literally 2.5 years so a change for me is pretty important. Obviously, I shouldn't have reacted like I did but I would be sooooo grateful if I could get another chance.
Again, sorry and I realize that VIP doesn't allow me to act like that and that isn't why I did what I did, but he was clearly cheating and I believe my friends and I have multiple clips proving or at least helping show why I reacted like that. It's the fact that he's #1 and he clearly cheats and there is no !calladmin and it is rather frustrating having to play with someone who is toggling on and off and not being able to call an admin.

OBVIOUSLY, What I called him was not appropriate, but I'm just explaining why I used it and I feel that my purchase of VIP less than 24 hours ago and long time playing on the DMs and RETAKES helps to prove I didn't join just to be 'racist' (I'd also like to add that me typing the n-word doesn't mean I hate black ppl, just was angry and went too far sorry). Doesn't justify it, but I feel that I should be able to explain myself. i have a clip of him flicking to some guy and the guy dying before he even gets close to him and just wallbanging him with a crispy little one tap/

Last edited:

ApolloXV

[DMF DONATOR!]
Credits
I understand that what I said was wrong and I just wanted to clear up the fact that if I could go back and not put the word in chat, I would even if I weren't banned. Sometimes I get a bit carried away and
in all honesty, I should have just muted him. He called me a f*ggot and I for some reason thought it appropriate in the moment to responded with the n word, which I regret.

kennyL

not a bug; a feature
[DMF MANAGER!]
Credits
I've put the screenshots that were provided to us in discord on this post. I will leave it up to @UntitledSoldier to decide what he would like to do with your ban.

Attachments

ApolloXV

[DMF DONATOR!]
Credits
I'm not sure if you're saying I'm a scrub but ummm... He was calling me a faggot so that is the situation, Which is also why I think the calladmin feature needs to be a thing

ApolloXV

[DMF DONATOR!]
Credits
Also, I find it convenient how those alone, make me appear to simply be harassing this guy, but that isn't what happened. When we called him on it he was saying how we were retarded and faggots so there is that either way, those screenshots don't tell the whole story.

ApolloXV

[DMF DONATOR!]
Credits
(also just figured I'd put this one out there too, just to keep everyone in the loop) One of the admins said he would leave it up to you. I get your view, but I'm just asking for another chance and asking you to look at it from where I was. I was getting called a bot, a retard, and a faggot. THis guy provides screenshots making it look like I was just coming at him for no reason. In the heat of the moment I got extremely pissed and I lost my cool, I'll be willing to take a month mute if nessascary, but I use these servers for warmup and practice and they are the only reliably full and up servers with no lag. Please, just try to look at it from my point of view: I lost my cool, I'm trying to explain myself and apologize, and I even (this may come off wrong but I'm saying it bc I support the servers and want them to stay up) bought VIP because I enjoy these servers so much.

kennyL

not a bug; a feature
[DMF MANAGER!]
Credits
Relax I'm talking with the owner now and you were not banned for harassment but for the words utilized. That is not a FOV change but the view model itself and it is very possible inside of CS to change your view model to look similar to that, I've done it... it sucks to play with IMO lol.

ApolloXV

[DMF DONATOR!]
Credits
I just tested it how u do that then cuz like tf

Sorry, im not trying to spam

Sorry, the page doesn't update and I didn't realize I could edit my posts which is why I was makinkg new posts. I have tried to replicate that FOV with the m4 screenshots and it's literally not possible. I'm not sure how that FOV is possible I can link every viewmodel_offset_x,y,z and fov if you want with an m4

ApolloXV

[DMF DONATOR!]
Credits
Take a look at how his FOV stretches the lower entrance in train, open up the map, then go where he is standing. Look at your screen, look at his screenshot, I'm not saying what I did is now justified by this, but I'm just saying that it goes to my point of that FOV, not the viewmodel only but the actual FOV of his game is not possible.

UntitledSoldier

[DMF FOUNDER!]
Credits
Alright.. Here's what I'm going to do with this...

I'm going to leave you banned, for 5 days. You've already served 2 days, so on the 5th. you'll be unbanned.

Ok, you never fully said the word, so my blood didn't boil as much, but what you said is still unacceptable which is why I'm leaving this as a 5 day ban, and not a perm ban. I told you straight up, I don't unban people, so consider yourself a lucky case.

Now, if I receive any complaints about you, you'll be sent off to Disney Land (Perm banned from everything DMF related). Don't fvck it up, unless you really don't care.

Have a great day!

ApolloXV

[DMF DONATOR!]
Credits
Thank you!!! Again, sorry for any issues I may have caused (rather, that I did cause) and just to check- I still retain my VIP?

inzane

Professional Managers' Assistant
SENIOR ADMIN
Credits
You've been unbanned. Just like Untitled said, this is your last chance.

And yes you keep your VIP status.