• DMFRENZY.COM is a CSGO community for fans of DMFFA, Retakes, and 1v1!

Everybody is welcome here.

* Create Your Account *

Or...

PENDING Loyal Applied For Admin!

Vouch

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Loyal

I'm Better Then Everyone Cause I Cheat... idiot
Mar 7, 2018
New York
Credits

Online Game Name: Loyal

My Steam ID: STEAM_1:1:220807292

Are you active in our Discord channel? Yes

How many approx. hrs spent on our server(s) per week? 1-14 Hours Per week

What type of our servers do you play on most? Retakes

Why do you want to be an Admin? A lot of the community knows me, and as well as the entire staff team.
I enjoy helping people in any way I can, and lately, I've noticed a lack of response to reports, which I can change due to my free schedule (aka having no life.)
I'm always on the servers and interacting on all platforms (Discord, Servers, as well as forums.)

Give an example of a time when you were part of a team
& did you enjoy working on that team? Why or why not?
I was apart of multiple CSGO staff teams, including DMF on 2 separate occasions.

I was also apart of a smaller communities staff team known as KIWI Gaming.

I enjoyed them all because no matter all the issues certain admins brought we attempted to work through it instead of throwing the towel in on them.
I also enjoyed working with these teams because I got to gain a good amount of experience, PR wise and just experience in general.

Any prior clan experience? DMFrenzy's Staff Team twice, KIWI Gaming once.

Do you have a working microphone? Yes

Do you have the ability and know how to record CS:GO? Yes, I have the ability with shadowplay, obs as well as the ingame function.

Closing comments: I just want to make it clear that If I do get accepted again that I'm here to stay and all the drama and negativity that I had in the past will stay in the past, and instead of being negative, I'm going to work towards improving the staff members, not only as an administrator but as a person in general, with a positive mindset only.

Thank you for taking the time to review this application, please feel free to leave any form of feedback below.

inzane

Professional Managers' Assistant
SENIOR ADMIN
Dec 4, 2017
USA
Credits
I think there has been a lot of drama in the past associated with you, but time does and has healed those wounds.

I think you are an excellent player that has no difficulties identifying and isolating cheaters. You have experience as an admin (twice lol) and know how the system works. So everything requiring game knowledge and ability to spot cheaters, you have that down pat.

I think maturity-wise, you are pretty mature when needed except for a few situations in the past (as stated above). However, the thing that separates you from every other player in the community is your persistence and no one can deny that. You've been denied a lot (4 times??) and continue to apply for staff because you want it that bad. I got to say, it's kind of impressive how you never give up.

The thing that stopped you from being accepted in the past was your attitude towards other admins which stemmed from your ego. I feel like you've been humbled and will now treat others better than you did before.

With all this being said, I think we should give you another shot. Why not?

You got a vouch from me bud.

Loyal

Mar 7, 2018
New York
Credits
I think there has been a lot of drama in the past associated with you, but time does and has healed those wounds.

I think you are an excellent player that has no difficulties identifying and isolating cheaters. You have experience as an admin (twice lol) and know how the system works. So everything requiring game knowledge and ability to spot cheaters, you have that down pat.

I think maturity-wise, you are pretty mature when needed except for a few situations in the past (as stated above). However, the thing that separates you from every other player in the community is your persistence and no one can deny that. You've been denied a lot (4 times??) and continue to apply for staff because you want it that bad. I got to say, it's kind of impressive how you never give up.

The thing that stopped you from being accepted in the past was your attitude towards other admins which stemmed from your ego. I feel like you've been humbled and will now treat others better than you did before.

With all this being said, I think we should give you another shot. Why not?

You got a vouch from me bud.
Thank you for the reply and feedback. I indeed will continue to persevere to become an admin again.

Space

[SERVER ADMIN]
Oct 3, 2018
Boston
Credits
I agree a lot what with Inzane said and I think that it has been a while since that drama and that none of the negativity is still there. Also with an extra and experienced hand on staff we could have more people helping with reports to the server when others aren't available.

You got a vouch from me.

Loyal

Mar 7, 2018
New York
Credits
I agree a lot what with Inzane said and I think that it has been a while since that drama and that none of the negativity is still there. Also with an extra and experienced hand on staff we could have more people helping with reports to the server when others aren't available.

You got a vouch from me.
Thanks for the reply and vouch!

Schizo

Schizo
[SERVER ADMIN]
[DMF DONATOR!]
Sep 24, 2017
Montgomery, AL
Credits
He's active and always helps. He also helped me when i first became admin. For sure has my vouch.

Best of luck bro, Hope to see you back on the team!

Not Parcs

Parcs
[SERVER ADMIN]
Jan 14, 2019
Credits
Personally, we don't get along super well, so it will be interesting to see how you we handle working together, so for that alone, I kind of want to find out, and in all other areas, I can't really do anything else but agree with everyone, because I haven't been around long enough to be able to say I was there for those moments.
So, I think you should have another go at it, the worst that happens is you get dropped again, and if you don't, then great right?
I'm going to go with @inzane on this one, up voted.
Good luck buddy,
-Parcs

Loyal

Mar 7, 2018
New York
Credits
Personally, we don't get along super well, so it will be interesting to see how you we handle working together, so for that alone, I kind of want to find out, and in all other areas, I can't really do anything else but agree with everyone, because I haven't been around long enough to be able to say I was there for those moments.
So, I think you should have another go at it, the worst that happens is you get dropped again, and if you don't, then great right?
I'm going to go with @inzane on this one, up voted.
Good luck buddy,
-Parcs
I agree, although we don't get along, I'd gladly be willing to put aside our personal differences to make it a better place to be apart of, rather than bringing drama into it.
Other than that, thank you for the vouch bud.

senTenZ

Official Clan Fuckwad
[SERVER ADMIN]
Apr 15, 2018
California
Credits
As a person who's been involved with quite a bit of drama with you in the past I'm going to refrain from having a say. But I am going to say that I think it's admirable how persistent you are and I truly do think you care about DMF and have honest intentions.

Loyal

Mar 7, 2018
New York
Credits
As a person who's been involved with quite a bit of drama with you in the past I'm going to refrain from having a say. But I am going to say that I think it's admirable how persistent you are and I truly do think you care about DMF and have honest intentions.
Thank you for your kind words. If you want, DM me and we can easily clear the air of all the previous drama we had. Want to come into this clean with no issues with anyone, regardless if I get accepted or not.

Obey

I'm Not Good. I'm Just Cheating..
[SERVER ADMIN]
[DMF DONATOR!]
Jun 29, 2018
california
Credits
Mann what is this like the 6th application😂but fr I’ve known you for forever now and I still think you are fit for the job. Recently you have been extremely active and anytime I go in general your name is the first I see. Honestly this man needs admin already so I can just stop vouching for him😂

Loyal

Mar 7, 2018
New York
Credits
Mann what is this like the 6th application😂but fr I’ve known you for forever now and I still think you are fit for the job. Recently you have been extremely active and anytime I go in general your name is the first I see. Honestly this man needs admin already so I can just stop vouching for him😂
LMAOOOOOOOOO thanks for the vouch chief master scout.

ToxicFrank

[DMF MANAGER!]
Oct 29, 2016
Nebraska
Credits
I am going to actually give you a real response now. It's a no go from me. I don't see enough change for me to say I think you're ready for admin. You still do the same dumb stuff from time to time and it hasn't stopped. Maturity is a big part of things, we can take jokes and dish out jokes but we know when something is too far. There is no excuses, saying everyone else was doing it so I did it is not an excuse. I just personally don't want to have to deal with messes that you cause if we accept you and at this point, I think accepting you would bring about more messes which I don't want to have to deal with.

I'll leave you with this, I will quote Kenny. "It's awfully nice not having to deal with all his drama with him not being an admin." It's true, it's nice not having to deal with things. I just don't know that you're ready so I am going to have to say it's a no from me.

Loyal

Mar 7, 2018
New York
Credits
I am going to actually give you a real response now. It's a no go from me. I don't see enough change for me to say I think you're ready for admin. You still do the same dumb stuff from time to time and it hasn't stopped. Maturity is a big part of things, we can take jokes and dish out jokes but we know when something is too far. There is no excuses, saying everyone else was doing it so I did it is not an excuse. I just personally don't want to have to deal with messes that you cause if we accept you and at this point, I think accepting you would bring about more messes which I don't want to have to deal with.

I'll leave you with this, I will quote Kenny. "It's awfully nice not having to deal with all his drama with him not being an admin." It's true, it's nice not having to deal with things. I just don't know that you're ready so I am going to have to say it's a no from me.
Thanks for the response. I will try to improve more and do less/none of the dumb stIff i continue to do.

kennyL

not a bug; a feature
[DMF MANAGER!]

Hey, that guy you quoted and I have the same viewpoint... wait... that's me.

100% agree with everything you just said.

Combos

[SERVER ADMIN]
Apr 12, 2018
Florida, USA
Credits
Loyal, bud, I really don't wanna be toxic right now towards you. that being said, grow the frig up and stop acting like you're in fucking elementary school. Really sucks having to watch you like a 10 year old who keeps shitting his pants and crying about it, it's embarrasing and gets old real quick (like the poop). Please start taking responsibility for yourself, bud.

Loyal

Mar 7, 2018
New York
Credits
Loyal, bud, I really don't wanna be toxic right now towards you. that being said, grow the frig up and stop acting like you're in fucking elementary school. Really sucks having to watch you like a 10 year old who keeps shitting his pants and crying about it, it's embarrasing and gets old real quick (like the poop). Please start taking responsibility for yourself, bud.
Will do bud, guess I needed that