DMFrenzy.Com
Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

WITHOUT REGISTERING YOU'RE ONLY SEEING A PORTION OF THE SITE!

YOU CAN SIGN-IN USING YOUR STEAM ACCOUNT OR DISCORD ACCOUNT!

JOIN US TODAY!!! IT'S COMPLETELY FREE AND ONLY TAKES 30 SECONDS!

APPROVED Loyal has submitted an Admin application! Woot!

Vouch

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Loyal

Staff member
[SERVER ADMIN]
Local time
Today, 14:08
Mar 7, 2018
New York
Forum Credits
Reactions
15 4 0

Online Game Name: Loyal

My Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:220807292

Are you active in our Discord channel? Yes

How many approx. hrs spent on our server(s) per week? 1-20+ Hours Per Week.

What type of our servers do you play on most? Retakes and FFA

Why do you want to be an Admin? I want to become an admin because i believe i can help clean the community up even more and i think i can spot a closet cheater fairly better then others can. I have been active on all platforms DMF has to offer.

I have seen alot of cheaters on during the early hours of the day and I've seen users file reports and not have a response untill several hours after the report beinng filled.
What sets me from other applicants is: I can respond to a report anytime it is filled whether its in the Morning,Afternoon, Or Evening.

I have been working on my maturity in the community and the amount of inapproprite comments and i believe i have matured enough to be considered for a staff position.

Finally: I have helpt staff members with bans of users who were cheating/ making racist remarks.

Give an example of a time when you were part of a team
& did you enjoy working on that team? Why or why not?
I was previously Head Of Staff and a Head admin on several different CSGO leagues, that have ended now and i was very hepful from a support stand point and banning users.
I enjoyed working with that team because they were very helpful and supportitve.

Any prior clan experience? Yes

Do you have a working microphone? Yes

Do you have the ability and know how to record CS:GO? Yes i can record with OBS and with the in game function of CSGO

Closing comments: To me it doesnt matter if i get accepted or denied, i love this community and ill still be active.

senTenZ

Official Clan Fuckwad
Staff member
[SERVER ADMIN]
Local time
Today, 11:08
Apr 15, 2018
California
Forum Credits
Reactions
15 0 0
I'll be the first one. I'll vouch for you because you seem very mature to me, and you don't get toxic or salty form weird things happening ingame. You've proven to me that you can keep a level head in team scenarios, without becoming a recluse. I think you are more mature than myself, and you've shown that you do deserve a staff role, at least to me.

Loyal

Staff member
[SERVER ADMIN]
Local time
Mar 7, 2018
New York
Forum Credits
Reactions
15 4 0
I'll be the first one. I'll vouch for you because you seem very mature to me, and you don't get toxic or salty form weird things happening ingame. You've proven to me that you can keep a level head in team scenarios, without becoming a recluse. I think you are more mature than myself, and you've shown that you do deserve a staff role, at least to me.
Thank you man, Means alot

Local time
Today, 13:08
Mar 29, 2018
Alabama
Forum Credits
Reactions
2 0 0
VERY active individual, level headed, maturity on point.

Vouch from me <3 glhf

Loyal

Staff member
[SERVER ADMIN]
Local time
Mar 7, 2018
New York
Forum Credits
Reactions
15 4 0

Exodus

#TeamKennyFTW
Local time
Today, 11:08
Apr 15, 2018
California
Forum Credits
Reactions
5 0 0
I see you online all the time, but haven't met you yet. A Vouch from me for activity.

Local time
Today, 12:08
Aug 13, 2017
Canada
Forum Credits
Reactions
2 0 0
Never played with him, Hopefully will get to one day. Still is new to the server but has been trying real hard to be active which is great.
Can't vouch yet. Hopefully your on sometime so I can get to know you! :) Best of luck

Loyal

Staff member
[SERVER ADMIN]
Local time
Mar 7, 2018
New York
Forum Credits
Reactions
15 4 0
Never played with him, Hopefully will get to one day. Still is new to the server but has been trying real hard to be active which is great.
Can't vouch yet. Hopefully your on sometime so I can get to know you! :) Best of luck
Add me up, we can play whenever!

Local time
Today, 20:08
Nov 9, 2017
Bitola,Macedonia
Forum Credits
Reactions
1 0 0
I never played with him , we play on different server but as I see on discord he is really good guy , he is so active on the discord

Vouch from me

Loyal

Staff member
[SERVER ADMIN]
Local time
Mar 7, 2018
New York
Forum Credits
Reactions
15 4 0
I never played with him , we play on different server but as I see on discord he is really good guy , he is so active on the discord

Vouch from me
Thank you man, i am always down to play even with alot of ping

Local time
Today, 20:08
Oct 2, 2017
Croatia
Forum Credits
Reactions
1 0 0
You've always been active on discord, but when u applied the first time, I did not like how u were getting into the fights sometimes, I thought that you were not ready to be an admin BUT now I can see a BIG CHANGE, you changed alot and I like it, I really think that you are ready to become an admin now. I would definitely want to see you as an admin, I think that you could do really good work. Definitely a BIG VOUCH from me, I really hope u get accepted!

Loyal

Staff member
[SERVER ADMIN]
Local time
Mar 7, 2018
New York
Forum Credits
Reactions
15 4 0
You've always been active on discord, but when u applied the first time, I did not like how u were getting into the fights sometimes, I thought that you were not ready to be an admin BUT now I can see a BIG CHANGE, you changed alot and I like it, I really think that you are ready to become an admin now. I would definitely want to see you as an admin, I think that you could do really good work. Definitely a BIG VOUCH from me, I really hope u get accepted!
Thank you man, and i agree i think it was time for a change.

Local time
Today, 19:08
Feb 2, 2018
united kingdom
Forum Credits
Reactions
4 0 0
Never played/spoke with you personally but you seem like a decent guy. Active on discord & helpful +1 :)

Loyal

Staff member
[SERVER ADMIN]
Local time
Mar 7, 2018
New York
Forum Credits
Reactions
15 4 0
Never played/spoke with you personally but you seem like a decent guy. Active on discord & helpful +1 :)
Thank you man, hit me up sometimes if you want to play!

wfrantic

Wild Gang 100%
Local time
Jan 3, 2018
Poland
Forum Credits
Reactions
1 0 0
Dear Loyal

We have been great friends and had a great bond in which I am writing a letter for you being a great person, and I was happy to meet such a grateful/helpful person. Anyways this guy "loyal" has been really active in our community, has helped me out with hackers and reports, and as seen he is an outstanding person that has the intentional of becoming an administrator. Even if he sometimes get mad he can get really friendly after he is calm. I see loyal as a outstanding, noble person, and he would be a great person to be picked as an administrator...

Thank You
Sincerely, David "frantic" Imierski

[Vouch from me]

Loyal

Staff member
[SERVER ADMIN]
Local time
Mar 7, 2018
New York
Forum Credits
Reactions
15 4 0
Dear Loyal

We have been great friends and had a great bond in which I am writing a letter for you being a great person, and I was happy to meet such a grateful/helpful person. Anyways this guy "loyal" has been really active in our community, has helped me out with hackers and reports, and as seen he is an outstanding person that has the intentional of becoming an administrator. Even if he sometimes get mad he can get really friendly after he is calm. I see loyal as a outstanding, noble person, and he would be a great person to be picked as an administrator...

Thank You
Sincerely, David "frantic" Imierski

[Vouch from me]
Love you bro, thanks for the vouch.

kennyL

Staff member
[DMF MANAGER!]
Local time
Nov 1, 2016
Virginia, United States of America
Forum Credits
Reactions
19 0 1
Congrats, we have decided to give you a shot at admin! Welcome aboard, we look forward to working with you. Check your pm's on discord later today for your sourcebans information. Make sure your discord is linked so that your staff carries over.

[DMF] Login Menu (Free Signup)

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now