• DMFRENZY.COM is a CSGO community for fans of DMFFA, Retakes, and 1v1!

Everybody is welcome here.

* Create Your Account *

Or...

PENDING Lucid's Application for Admin

Vouch

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 2 100.0%

• Total voters

Lucid

[DMF DONATOR!]
Credits

Online Game Name: Lucid

My Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:154432127

Are you active in our Discord channel? Very much so

How many approx. hrs spent on our server(s) per week? Minimum 5 hours per week maximum too many

What type of our servers do you play on most? Retakes, also participate in 10 mans fairly regularly

Why do you want to be an Admin? Personally, though as of late my way of going about things has been a tad more abrasive than the norm, I find myself someone who is fairly unbiased and will do what is expected of them. I oftentimes notice people disrespecting blatant rules because no Admin is online. Of course I request one join but cutting out this process and cleaning up the server more efficiently would be far better. I am rather mature in my own opinion and am not swayed by previous perspectives nor impressions.

Give an example of a time when you were part of a team
& did you enjoy working on that team? Why or why not?
I mean of course other than my amazing standout performances within the DMF 10 Mans, I was a-don't roast pls- Minecraft build staff member on a fairly rigidly managed server. Participating and respecting other opinions was a day to day expectation which I became familiarized with.

Any prior clan experience? I was a member of the Obey Alliance, a rather popular COD clan close to its inception. (Not as a player as a graphic designer, you wont catch me hitting them trickshots.)

Do you have a working microphone? Yes

Do you have the ability and know how to record CS:GO? Given I read Untitled's in depth and thorough guide I have educated myself on how to record yes.

Closing comments: I just want to help out a community which I devote so much time to and a community which has nothing but better my skill and ability in a game I'm so fond of.

Thanks,
Lucid

Last edited:

Loyal

I'm Better Then Everyone Cause I Cheat... idiot
[SERVER ADMIN]
Credits
Yeah

Lucid is active in the discord, not so much as helping people but interacting.
He is also active on the retakes as I see him quite frequently.

However,

I would like to see more of you helping users rather than just, asking for 10-mans
im gonna hold off on the vouch for now until i see some more convincing things since I know he has the potential.

W

wreK

<div class="bbWrapper">Very well put together application. I would very much like to see Lucid on the staff team due to his server time and his activity in the discord. He is willing to help people, given the chance, and he has an ethic about him that I find professional. <br /> <br /> Just my opinion though</div>

Loyal

I'm Better Then Everyone Cause I Cheat... idiot
[SERVER ADMIN]
Credits
Personally, I don't know how I feel about Lucid anymore.

Sure he's a good applicant, but he has a mindset where everyone sucks, except him and he wants things his way. He also has a habit of berating users and admins occasionally.

Furthermore, he attempts to stir up issues with users, as shown today in the discord. And when they don't respond how he wants (i.e continuing drama) he proceeds to say "nice argument, idiot", etc.

In conclusion, I don't believe Lucid is fit for the admin team nor would be a good fit.

Lucid

[DMF DONATOR!]
Credits
While obviously as a current admin I respect your opinion and your no, personally I believe this method of saying no does not reflect well upon you or the community. Loyal showed professionalism within his vouch and for that I respect his judgement far more. Lack of info on what to improve or why you negatively vouch makes your vouch not only less professional but more empty. Merely seeming emotionally driven rather than an actually well formed opinion. This is just my thought process. Whether you agree or not is up to you.

Thanks,
Lucid

ApolloXV

[DMF DONATOR!]
Credits
I don't know if I'm allowed to have a say in this, but I have seen what Loyal is talking about- and Lucid is clearly being sarcastic when he calls someone an idiot. It's often done, at least within the retakes as a form of banter with people. From what I've seen Lucid does enjoy getting reactions out of people, but I think that might go away if he gets admin. Again, not sure if I should even be commenting or if my opinion will be heard, but I think with Lucid's active presence on retakes he could develop into a solid admin.

Lucid

[DMF DONATOR!]
Credits
I don't know if I'm allowed to have a say in this, but I have seen what Loyal is talking about- and Lucid is clearly being sarcastic when he calls someone an idiot. It's often done, at least within the retakes as a form of banter with people. From what I've seen Lucid does enjoy getting reactions out of people, but I think that might go away if he gets admin. Again, not sure if I should even be commenting or if my opinion will be heard, but I think with Lucid's active presence on retakes he could develop into a solid admin.

I very much appreciate the understanding and support. My goal is to bring a semblance of professionalism to the DMF team which disregards personal biases and such. Not allowing how I am told another is or how they act to affect my judgement. My maturity, has been called into question at points by members of staff and in my opinion I believe there is a misunderstanding, the breaking down/understanding of those who make offhanded comments on a regular basis for those who dont quite understand it as such is extremely valuable. We all have fun on this server but it takes time for you to get there and realize other's comments are their attempt at communication. Personally I believe there is nothing wrong with clarifying/understanding that fact as many others may misinterpret as I know I have at some points.
Thank you Apollo