DMFrenzy.Com
Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

WITHOUT REGISTERING YOU'RE ONLY SEEING A PORTION OF THE SITE!

YOU CAN SIGN-IN USING YOUR STEAM ACCOUNT OR DISCORD ACCOUNT!

JOIN US TODAY!!! IT'S COMPLETELY FREE AND ONLY TAKES 30 SECONDS!

DENIED Mahdii Has submitted an Application! Woot!

Local time
Today, 21:06
Mar 9, 2018
Lebanon
Forum Credits
Reactions
0 0 0

Online Game Name: Mahdi

My Steam ID: http://steamcommunity.com/id/mahdidandan/

Are you active in our Discord channel? Yes

How many approx. hrs spent on our server(s) per week?: 1-14 Hours Per week

Why do you want to be a Member?: I want to be admin because I think I can help this community grow up and as well keep the bad people out of it , this is surely the best servers that I have seen and I am playing it a long time , I really enjoy playing it but sometimes there are people that want to ruin everything of that.. there are 2 admins on the server which are keeping that people off the server , but I think I can help because if there are more people who are trying to keep bad people off the server than I think it is better.

Any prior clan experience?: Not really.

Do you know how to use Team Speak?: Yes

Do you have a working microphone?: Yes

Closing comments: I'm level 8 on faceit ;D

Loyal

Staff member
[SERVER ADMIN]
Local time
Today, 14:06
Mar 7, 2018
New York
Forum Credits
Reactions
15 4 0
Can you give us your SteamID, not your steam link? If you don't know how you can get your SteamID, you can get it at ( http://steamid.co/ ).

Local time
Mar 9, 2018
Lebanon
Forum Credits
Reactions
0 0 0
I’m sorry , misread that , SteamID is : STEAM_1:1:184950545

Local time
Today, 20:06
Nov 9, 2017
Bitola,Macedonia
Forum Credits
Reactions
1 0 0
He is really cool guy I play with him almost every day on the servers , he is really friendly and he is helping everyone on the server :)
Vouch from me

Local time
Aug 26, 2017
oman
Forum Credits
Reactions
0 0 0
mahdi is really cool guy he deliver a help to anyone who need it on server and always connected with the community inside the server a really helpful man
+rep

Local time
Today, 11:06
Jan 31, 2018
California, United States of America
Forum Credits
Reactions
1 0 0
You seem like you have potential but because you put (active on discord) although never being in our discord until a few hours after posting this application.

Just because of that I cannot give you a +1 opinion.

+/-

Local time
Mar 9, 2018
Lebanon
Forum Credits
Reactions
0 0 0
True , but It’s because I wasn’t really much of a friend to a lot of people , until the last 4-5 days went by and i got to meet some amazing peeps , which got ot me join the discord.

Local time
Mar 9, 2018
Lebanon
Forum Credits
Reactions
0 0 0
I’ve been really busy with a lot of University work lately so i’m not able to get here more often , but It’s only for the time being , i promise I’ll get you to know a lot more in the upcoming days.

kennyL

Staff member
[DMF MANAGER!]
Local time
Nov 1, 2016
Virginia, United States of America
Forum Credits
Reactions
19 0 1
For now, we are going to deny you, please feel free to reapply. The reason we are deciding to deny you is that we haven't seen enough activity from you on the forums and or discord. Consider hopping on more and make sure to get to know people.

[DMF] Login Menu (Free Signup)

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now