PENDING MF SCRIPTZ Posted an Appeal!

Credits
In-game username: │︎MF SCRIPTZ

What's your STEAM ID? STEAM_0:0:238520274

What's your SOURCEBANS link? https://dmfrenzy.com/bans/index.php?p=banlist&advSearch=mf%20script&advType=name

Why were you banned/muted/gagged? i was muted earlier around 2:30 for generally being a shit talker and being cancer.

Why do you want to be unbanned/unmute/ungagged? i understand being muted but it says i was banned at 07-08-19 06:57 when i had been asleep since 4, and when i was actually playing i never got warned or evven talked to about disrespect to admins.

Closing comments...

You acknowledge that this is your last chance. Any further bans will not be lifted. (For users who are guilty and appealing for a second chance. Cheating bans are permanent and will not be given second chances). (DID NOT ANSWER QUESTION)

inzane

Professional Managers' Assistant
SENIOR ADMIN
Credits
You were muted and then continued saying things in chat before you left the server. I'll post the video later when I get back home.

Your ban is for 3 days.

inzane

Professional Managers' Assistant
SENIOR ADMIN
Credits

Your original mute at 0:47 was temporary and only lasted until the end of the map.

At the end of the video you said "Admin has autism" and then promptly left. I was going to gag you but then decided to give you a 3 day ban for leaving immediately after you stated that.

Your ban will expire in two days on the 11th.