PENDING MPTHEPIZZABOYY Applied For Admin!

Vouch

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

MPTHEPIZZABOYY

Still Waiting for 5v5 CH
[DMF DONATOR!]
Credits
What's your first name? Mason

In Game Name: MPThePizzaBoy

My Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:205333829

What is your Discord username? MP The Pizza Boy #8997

Are you active in our Discord server? Yes

How many approx. hrs spent on our server(s) per week? 1-7 Hours Per Week

What type of our servers do you play on most? 1V1, AutoHop, 5v5

Why do you want to be an Admin? Here is an honest answer:
I have owned popular servers, some not so popular as well as co-own a server currently, i have lots of experience being an admin/staff member. I Enjoy getting on and if a player needs help, going to help them. I have well over 400 + Bans over my time on servers. My Developer skills are okay if ever needed. I tend to be a little mess around, but when it becomes to the time when i need to be Professional i can, and i am. I have only been playing on[DMF] for about a week. But i have been Playing 1v1, Auto Hop, 5v5, Retake Servers forever, i don't tend to play Match Making, so all my time spent is on servers.

Give an example of a time when you were part of a team
& did you enjoy working on that team? Why or why not?
My Favorite time ever, hands down has to be the time where i was told i was the new owner of a server, it was a dead server at the time, (not stating name of server), And the first thing i did was get a small group of admins, We worked non stop for about a week to make this amazing server, which i owned for about a year and a half until i had to shut it down. All those admins were either Co-Owners or Staff Managers by the end, we all learned and laughed all the time.

Any prior clan experience? Yes as stated i have owned servers in the past, do currently co-own one, If needed Pm me on discord for server names etc.

Do you have a working microphone? Yes

Do you have the ability and know how to record CS:GO? Yes i do!

Closing comments: if i get denied i will be happy either way, i love the server(s) you guys have going, definitely going to continue to play them, all your admins and staff are amazing, keep up the work! :)

inzane

Professional Managers' Assistant
SENIOR ADMIN
Credits
#Ch5v5Server

In all fairness, you seem pretty chill. Stick around, get to know the players (and staff team) in the community, and we'll see what happens.