DMFrenzy.Com
Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

WITHOUT REGISTERING YOU'RE ONLY SEEING A PORTION OF THE SITE!

YOU CAN SIGN-IN USING YOUR STEAM ACCOUNT OR DISCORD ACCOUNT!

JOIN US TODAY!!! IT'S COMPLETELY FREE AND ONLY TAKES 30 SECONDS!

Muted for 120 minutes for (almost) nothing!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Local time
Yesterday, 23:48
Sep 14, 2018
California
Credits
Reactions
0 0 0
Hello! Me llamo Seabiscuit. For those who don't know, that means; My name is Seabiscuit.

It was a beautiful day sunny California. My abs dripping with sweat after a KILLER back and ab workout. I thought to myself "Hey! Instead of going outside on this beautiful day, i'll play some csgo." So... I hopped on this server, and a fine young man said "whats the N word," and me, being an upstanding citizen of the United States of America, informed the young lad it was "n**g**r." Now. I was not aware that "racism" is not allowed on this great server, therefore I had been muted!

According to the 1st amendment of the United States Constitution: "Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances". Which, in this case here, it would be a federal crime to silence me.

^^ This is all bullshit, except for the N word part. Thought it sounded funny lmao. The real reason for this post is; I was muted for 120 minutes for a couple minuscule offenses, which is apparently "disrespecting the administrator."

Firstly: I said "PandaWubz has a hairless ballsack"

Prefix before the second complaint - I had asked PandaWubz to let me know of what the server rules are. He gladly answered "No racism, no sexism, not toxicity." What was not explained is "disrespecting admins" WHICH, at the time, I was unaware of.

Secondly (video proof if necessary): I said "InZane is a fucking babe. If I had an Admin scale to rate how good the Admins are Pandaman (PandaWubs) would be like a 0.01 and" [I was cut off by some kid named MUTE]. I was going to say Panda would be a 0.01 and InZane would be a 10. As I stated before, I was unaware "disrespecting admins" is a mutable offense, which is obvious to me now that I am muted.

How can anyone have their server run by thin skinned children who get "butthurt" every time they are insulted. Its ridiculous. In my opinion, Admins are SUPPOSED to be more mature than the average player and serve as an example to the average player. I see this in every single admin I have played with, except for PandaWubs. He is unprofessional, thin skinned, and I would never want someone like this monitoring my server.

I had been oblivious to the fact that "disrespecting admins" is a mutable offense, therefore, I would like to be unmuted.

Obey

I'm Not Good. I'm Just Cheating..
[SERVER ADMIN]
[DMF DONATOR!]
Local time
Jun 29, 2018
california
Credits
Reactions
2 0 0
Admins want to set an example and not let people harass them. You were disrespectful and you were making racist remarks whether you knew about the rule or not. It’s 120 hours, I’d just wait it out and learn from your mistake man.

Local time
Sep 14, 2018
California
Credits
Reactions
0 0 0
Admins want to set an example and not let people harass them. You were disrespectful and you were making racist remarks whether you knew about the rule or not. It’s 120 hours, I’d just wait it out and learn from your mistake man.
The 120 hours was a error, my bad. The example that you speak of is an example of being a baby. Admins are supposed to be the bigger person in situations, as they are admins. I definitely was not harassing the admin. Maybe if I called him a fat fucking jew I would be disrespecting him. In my case I definitely was not disrespecting him. Just making a comment on how I feel the admin is doing is my opinion. Maybe he was fat as a child and people called him names, I don't know. The fact that he muted me for a comment about how I feel he is preforming as an admin is ridiculous.

Local time
Jun 26, 2018
Nevada
Credits
Reactions
4 0 0
The truth hurts, so you gotta keep it to yourself

senTenZ

Official Clan Fuckwad
Local time
Apr 15, 2018
California
Credits
Reactions
19 1 0
While I was not the one to mute you, I'll go ahead and throw in my two cents.

I feel that the mute was justified, and that you, yourself justified it. Being openly hostile towards an admin just because they enforced the rules should be a pretty obvious mistake. It's the equivalent of resisting arrest. I would just let this sit if I were you, however, it is now up to @PandaWubs to respond how he pleases and justify his actions.

When your mute has expired, I highly encourage that you keep in mind that "admin disrespect" does fall under toxicity. Being an asshat is being an asshat, regardless of who is involved.

WTFrank

The Real Frank
[SERVER ADMIN]
Local time
Today, 02:48
Oct 17, 2017
New York, USA.
Credits
Reactions
14 0 0
How can anyone have their server run by thin skinned children who get "butthurt" every time they are insulted. Its ridiculous. In my opinion, Admins are SUPPOSED to be more mature than the average player and serve as an example to the average player. I see this in every single admin I have played with, except for PandaWubs. He is unprofessional, thin skinned, and I would never want someone like this monitoring my server.
Just because you didn’t know disrespecting stagf wasn’t allowed, doesn’t mean its ok to do it. The fact that you disrespect anyone shows you’re a mean spirited person who does not deserve to be on our servers. And, after being muted for disrespecting admins, you come here and disrespect Pandawubs in your appeal. Good luck getting unmuted, if it were up to me, you would be banned.

PandaWubs

[SERVER ADMIN]
Local time
Jun 8, 2018
Gardena, CA
Credits
Reactions
7 0 0
Here is my upload of proof of numerous offenses including his original remark.

Last edited:
Local time
Sep 14, 2018
California
Credits
Reactions
0 0 0
Here is my upload of proof of numerous offenses including his original remark.
I hope you realize a two hour mute was no biggie. I just wanted to write a hilariously sophisticated essay about it to wait out my mute time lmao. Was it hilarious? I need answers. Anyways, I thought it was funny :p no hard feelings bruv. I was never mad about the mute.

inzane

Professional Managers' Assistant
SENIOR ADMIN
Local time
Today, 01:48
Dec 4, 2017
USA
Credits
Reactions
20 1 0
The mute has already expired, so this appeal is no longer an issue.

kennyL

[DMF MANAGER!]
Local time
Today, 02:48
Nov 1, 2016
Virginia, United States of America
Credits
Reactions
34 0 1
I hope you realize a two hour mute was no biggie. I just wanted to write a hilariously sophisticated essay about it to wait out my mute time lmao. Was it hilarious? I need answers. Anyways, I thought it was funny :p no hard feelings bruv. I was never mad about the mute.
Thank you for wasting our time :) I'll be sure to review the evidence and see if any further action will be taken.

Have a good one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

[DMF] Members online

No members online now.

[DMF] Newest members

[DMF] Top Posters

Month: Year: