Muted on 1v1 server

Status
Not open for further replies.
Local time
Today, 00:35
Dec 1, 2018
Credits
I was muted on the Frenzy CSGO 1v1 server (162.248.93.9:27015) for racism. I was not aware it was even against server rules, since so many 1v1 servers were fine with whatever was said, so long as it wasn't micspam. Didn't even get a warning, just a straight up mute. It sucks also since this was one of the only 1v1 servers I still played, but there isnt as much fun without chat.

Loyal

I'm Better Then Everyone Cause I Cheat... idiot
[SERVER ADMIN]
Local time
Today, 03:35
Mar 7, 2018
New York
Credits
You were muted by @lorentedford for a one week time period.

Please bear with us while she uploads the evidence, then the upper management will make a decision whether to keep you muted or unmute you based off the evidence.

But you did admit it.. but if there wasn't a warning given... it's up to them.

lorentedford

[SERVER ADMIN]
Local time
Today, 02:35
Aug 14, 2018
Olney, IL
Credits
@Weeb_Police Rules are rules.. You decided to break them on our servers here is a screenshot of what you typed in our servers.

I did give you 1 week but it will be up to upper admins to give you less time on this. WE DO NOT TOLERATE ANY RACISM! Also I will go through and see if there is more evidence then the screen shot i have at the moment..

20181126210415_1.jpg

Loyal

I'm Better Then Everyone Cause I Cheat... idiot
[SERVER ADMIN]
Local time
Today, 03:35
Mar 7, 2018
New York
Credits
Personally. if this is all the evidence there is, I would favor in you being unmuted​
My reason to it is although we don't tolerate racism at all, Some admins and higher management usually don't go crazy over the soft version (ni**a), But again, it isn't my decision.​

Also, in this screenshot, it's visible that no warning was given, and it was said once, so with that being said I think you should be unmuted.​

~Loyal​

lorentedford

[SERVER ADMIN]
Local time
Aug 14, 2018
Olney, IL
Credits
Here is footage of the mute taking place however I am sure we warned everyone on the previous map on the rules..

Also this is during the time when several people got punished for not dropping topic and creating chaos on the servers.. And later on every one ended up with a server mute while i tried to discuss to gain control of the server and clean it up.

Local time
Dec 1, 2018
Credits
HI,
First of all, I wasn't aware it was just a week ban. I can stand that. However, I found the server while it was ON that map, and had no warnings or server rules shown to me. In my opinion, it was not racist, but then again my opinion doesnt matter much against server rules.

JollyDillPickle

[SERVER ADMIN]
Local time
Aug 18, 2018
Okc
Credits
In my honest opinion I don't think this should be a mute or a temp ban because people talk like that a lot. It's a part of some people's vocabulary and I don't think he was being racist he was just talking to someone. I think this guy should be unbanned asap.

lorentedford

[SERVER ADMIN]
Local time
Aug 14, 2018
Olney, IL
Credits
HI,
First of all, I wasn't aware it was just a week ban. I can stand that. However, I found the server while it was ON that map, and had no warnings or server rules shown to me. In my opinion, it was not racist, but then again my opinion doesnt matter much against server rules.
HI,

I would like to correct this I believe it was a temporary mute rather then ban for one week. So basically you can still play on the servers you can't speak or type.. And @JollyDillPickle if you don't like the rules please talk to upper management to have them changed and adjusted to your beliefs..

JollyDillPickle

[SERVER ADMIN]
Local time
Aug 18, 2018
Okc
Credits
I would like to correct this I believe it was a temporary mute rather then ban for one week. So basically you can still play on the servers you can't speak or type.. And @JollyDillPickle if you don't like the rules please talk to upper management to have them changed and adjusted to your beliefs..
I'm just posting my opinion on the appeal no need for me to go talk to upper management they will see this.

Local time
Dec 1, 2018
Credits

simple mistake. meant mute.

inzane

Professional Managers' Assistant
SENIOR ADMIN
Local time
Dec 4, 2017
USA
Credits
Your appeal has been accepted.

In situations like this, we leave it to the admin's discretion on whether or not to issue certain punishments. In this case, Loren decided that you crossed the line and issued you a mute.

However, there was no appropriate warning given before the mute was issued. Admins are required to warn players before giving out punishments, and in this scenario that did not happen.

You have been unmuted.

Status
Not open for further replies.

[DMF] Members online

No members online now.

[DMF] Newest members

[DMF] Top Posters

Month: Year: