My Intro!

Who has read this thread (Total: 1) View details

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Good Admin Application?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Credits
Hi. My name is Victor and I enjoy the game CS:GO. I've loved the game for the past 3 to 4 years and tried many servers to get better. One example is retaking. I love to retake. The only problem that stops me are the trolls, hackers, and many more. I always see the admin abuse there power by slapping the other team or drugging them, and not banning the cheaters when we report or they are never on to help the server (63.251.20.201:27015 the server). I, Victor am trying to help the community out and your servers by keeping it clean! I would like to be admin for DMFrenzy for the deathmatch servers and retake severs!

Hreppy

ADMIN
Credits
Hello Victor , that is nice intro but u need to go in admin applications so u can do an admin applications , and before that make sure u read the rules for becoming an admin

1. Stay active on the forums, so many people come to this forum to and make an introduction and an application and hardly come back after that. This is going to do nothing but hurt you. You are applying to become admins in a community and will be asked to continue to be active on the forums, managing ban appeals and scoping out new potential admins. You are not here to get admin and do your own thing.
  2. Get to know the current staff. Add them if they'll let you, play with them and get to know them. It is much easier for us to vouch for someone if we know them and can trust them.
  3. Be active on discord. Talk with the community and get your name out there. NETWORK NETWORK NETWORK.
  4. Be mature, we can tell when people are just not cut out to be staff. Make an effort, please.
  5. Be yourself, be unique. Include what YOU can bring, everyone says "I see cheaters and trolls on your server and I can deal with them" we assume everyone could do that, we want to know what makes you different than everyone else, why should we choose you.

this are some which raise ur chance for getting it , this is the thread which u can apply by and read it as well :)
    http://www.dmfrenzy.com/applicationform/member-or-admin.3/form

Comment

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom