DMFrenzy.Com
Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

WITHOUT REGISTERING YOU'RE ONLY SEEING A PORTION OF THE SITE!

YOU CAN SIGN-IN USING YOUR STEAM ACCOUNT OR DISCORD ACCOUNT!

JOIN US TODAY!!! IT'S COMPLETELY FREE AND ONLY TAKES 30 SECONDS!

My Introduction By mtn1

Local time
Today, 22:40
Jun 3, 2018
Oswego IL
Credits
Reactions
0 0 0
Hello, My name is mtn1 Pronounced Mountain1 or just Mountain. I was supposed to make an introduction thats nice so ill do one at the best of my ability.
My name is really Aidan Phipps and I grew up in the suburbs of Illinois. I'm not too into putting out personal info so I might not have a lot to share in that sense. When I was born I had a breathing disorder and was a preemie. I had to be in the hospital for 6 months or so with blood donations coming to me. I am very grateful I am alive and those kind people donated their blood for me. I live a somewhat easy life and have a good education so far. I am in Advanced Honors Classes and am doing Softmore work in 8th grade. Normally I am fairly chill in that sense and try to be nice. I love to indulge into some good music while I am playing so sometimes I wont respond to questions. Its easy for me to get stressed out, however I can control it more often than not. Id like to think of myself as a mature 14 year old as I can understand and talk in most adult conversations (beside politics that confuses me a lot) Normally when I have a problem I am able to solve it and if I can't it normally ask for help.

Basic Facts About Me
Age- 14
Maturity Level - ~17

Name- Aidan Phipps
Username- mtN1
What I want to study- Computer Science or Coding
Location- Illinois

My Gaming "career".

I was kind of born into gaming. I started playing xbox games when I was 5 with my brother (who was 11 at the time). I would only play kid-friendly games until I was 8 where I picked up Call Of Duty. When I played call of duty I became addicted to it. It was like a drug of some sorts because I was so bored of my school since id get my homework done in class. Normally id come home and make a sandwich and start playing Call Of Duty. Come to think of it my dog did eat a lot of those sandwiches because I dont have a clear memory of eating them haha.
I got my first PC (which I paid for) when I was 10 It was a little laptop that could just about run counter-strike. The laptop ran counter-strike at about 40FPS and was only 300$ so it was a fairly good deal. Eventually I messed up. I downloaded too many mods for Minecraft (I know haha) and it caused a lot of viruses to appear on my computer. It died about 2 months later. Just about a year ago I saved up $1,200.00 for a Desktop Gaming Computer. It is an Alienware Aurora R5 and runs a lot of my games. I had to do a lot of research for it and I got a good deal because it has a GTX 1070 in it. When I got it I was reinterested in CS:GO. I played and played and eventually got to LEM (I have to say I did get carried most of the time ;)] I got the name mtN1 from a mtn dew can. When I got to LEM there were more cheaters than you could imagine. Soooo I decided to download ezfragz. (which wasn't smart) I got banned quickly and was saddened. I couldn't buy CS until May of this year. I haven't played Competitive yet. I dont plan on it either so I guess that'll have to wait. I still can kill many people in the 1v1 server so I think I am a gold nova to a master guardian. I still play other games like overwatch which Ive recently quit because of certain updates. I got to Diamond in that and had multiple golden weapons for different heroes like widowmaker tracer genji and Sombra.

Q/A

Q- Why did you hack?
A- Because I am bad lmao.
Q-What caused you to get into Overwatch
A- My friends played it way too much and I decided to play.

Well sorry if this is a bit too short I didnt want to put out any personal info because some of it is embarrassing and i dont really like to talk about it.
But I guess thats the end of my introduction! :D

Local time
Today, 23:40
May 27, 2018
USA
Credits
Reactions
3 0 0
Welcome to the community, I hope you enjoy it :)))

Local time
Jun 3, 2018
Oswego IL
Credits
Reactions
0 0 0
:D thanks
the servers are pretty fun and also you did you get that banner on your comment

ToxicFrank

[DMF MANAGER!]
Local time
Oct 29, 2016
Nebraska
Credits
Reactions
27 1 0
Very nice long and detailed introduction, welcome to the forums @mtN1CS let me or any other staff member know if there is any questions or concerns.

Local time
Jun 3, 2018
Oswego IL
Credits
Reactions
0 0 0
Okay will do! Also if possible could you see if you could get some people on the retakes server (like atleast 1 admin) there were 3 hackers on it last night.

impact2k

[SERVER ADMIN]
Local time
Tomorrow, 05:40
Jun 21, 2018
germany
Credits
Reactions
5 0 0
welcome to the forums man , i hope you enjoy ur time here ;D