My Introduction! :)

Who has read this thread (Total: 1) View details

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Credits
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
SOME FACTS ABOUT ME
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

About
Hey, I'm Chad! I'm a 16-year-old guy from the US. I usually go by either Chaz or Chadly (A nickname I used to get called by a family member), you'll see me on the dm-server as Ajax. I have been playing CS: GO for around 3 years now and it is one of my absolute favorite games.

Hobbies
When I'm not playing CS, Im usually at the hockey rink or hanging out with some friends. I also like developing websites and all that fun etc, so yeah that's about all that's to me.

Other Facts
My favorite color is blue, more preferably light blue (or baby blue). I find it pleasant to look at, and not an eyesore (unlike colors such as bright green). My favorite movie has to be Fast & Furious, as I truly love car racing, combined with action overall being a movie greatly suited for myself. I would also deem myself as someone who is fully determined, and I tend to stick at projects until I've resolved whatever issue it may be.

Thank you for reading my introduction, see you on the server!

Credits
welcome nice to meet you bro , hoope you have your enjoy your time here :)

Comment
Credits
Hi Ajax!

I want to start off by saying that's a nice introduction. I prefer action movies as well, as I just got back home from watching the recent Mission Impossible movie.

On behalf of the staff team, welcome to the community. I've seen you in the discord already which means you're off to a great start.

If you ever need anything, you know where to find me :)

Comment

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom