DMFrenzy

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! WITHOUT REGISTERING YOU'RE ONLY SEEING A PORTION OF THE SITE! YOU CAN SIGN-IN USING YOUR STEAM ACCOUNT OR DISCORD ACCOUNT! JOIN US TODAY!!! IT'S COMPLETELY FREE AND ONLY TAKES 30 SECONDS!

• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

My Intrudoction....

Forum Credits
Hello!
My name is Alex I'm used to be called Xz0ra online.
I'm from Sweden and my father is from The US. I'm fully educated in English and speak it fluently.

I love to go to the gym and work out four times week, when I'm not at the gym I usually play on different servers. I'm experienced Adminstartor for both discord servers and game servers. I have been hired as Trusted for a Swedish server called playpark however I retired due to me wishing to change some stuff up.

I love to answer questions and deliver great support, if you have anything you would like to ask me you are more than welcome to do so.

I hope we meet some day, you can contact me easily at the official discord server for dmfrenzy or at one of our great cs go servers.

Sincerely,
Alex

Members online

User Group Legend

[DMF] MANGER
[DMF] SERVER ADMIN
[DMF] SERVER VIP
[DMF] FOUNDER
[DMF] SENIOR ADMIN