My Name!!!!!!!!!

Who has read this thread (Total: 0) View details

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Schizo

Schizo
Credits
I have been getting a lot of question lately about my in game name Aon Feed so i decided to this little post regarding that.

Once upon a time a seven year old kid was givin a xbox 360 by his dad. While setting up his xbox account he decided to make hid name Agwolf(i was seven and dumb). I had nothing more creative to come up with. So i played with that for a while. In fouth grade i met my best friend David. IK we have the same name. We gamed COD BO2 for a couple years mulyiplayer and Origins(fuckin love Origins). Somewhere in that point in time a decided to cahnge my name. My friend's name was NEPatriotsRock1(still is) so i decided to make my name HouTexansRock1(cause JJ Watt baby). We started to get more competitive right before BO3 came out and we and a couple of other freinds made a team (Aon). My name became Aon Feed(cause i was gettin them quad feeds) and david's name was Aon Rush It wasn't anything serious. It was some cool thing that all the 12 year olds were doing, making a team with the same name just to look all cool and organized when in reality we were just a bunch of cuck kids. At the same time this was happening a youtuber named KYR Speedy was making csgo videos. I instantly fell in love. I had a HP Photosmart laptop at the time and on Nov 13 2015 I bought CS:GO. I quickily relized taht photosmart wasn't cutting it. So I saved up working at my summer job. Made a $1300 gaming PC. Now CS:Go's UI was fucking me up i didn't even know how to play a comp game so i just played casual. At this point in time my name was still Aon Feed. I remember one of the guys in my forst comp game his name was jboss13. I remember everyone was saying boostmeister and i was just thinking wtf did i get myself into. Anyway I made a CS:GO Aon team when i got better at CS. We stopped playing together, i joined a retake server, became part of a amazing community, daddy Frank gave me admin;). And here we are with this gay ass name. Thanks for reading my long ass story. I am taking name recomendations. Something that matches my personality(if you know me).

Last edited:
Credits
Origins was the shit my mans. COD all around back in the day was baller. MW2 and 3 was top tier and so was BO1 and 2. Also you should change your name to Daonvid or something short like DAon. I don't know you other than gaming on the server with you so that's all i got lmao.

Comment
Credits
Well, Hi Mr Clan Member aka Aon Feed aka David aka DMFrenzy Admin

Comment
Credits
I concur, current-day Origin is awful.

I literally change my name daily, defaulting to turntechGodhead when I'm doing server business or whatnot but since Steam lets you change it as much as you want, I change it often.

Comment

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom