MY SUPER INTRESTING INTRODUCTION...... SIKE

Who has read this thread (Total: 13) View details

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Do it to em

ADMIN
Credits
Hello,

my name is Sam and my ign is Yikes. I wish everyone who reads this an awesome day and that dont forget no matter what is happening in life always take 1 foot forward and never give up. Now onto my amazing introduction that i have no idea how to do. Well I am a college student that is currently switching from being a firefighter/paramendic to being a nurse. Hopefully I can achieve my dream and help save lives. Now I am adopted. I was born in Kazakhstan which is right below Russia and the biggest of the stans if you look on a map. I am a proud owner of a cat, his name is George, who is very lazy and emotional. Now thankyou for reading this god aweful post of an introduction. Also please feel free to reply to this so we can chat. Love making new friends :D

Credits
Hello,

my name is Sam and my ign is Yikes. I wish everyone who reads this an awesome day and that dont forget no matter what is happening in life always take 1 foot forward and never give up. Now onto my amazing introduction that i have no idea how to do. Well I am a college student that is currently switching from being a firefighter/paramendic to being a nurse. Hopefully I can achieve my dream and help save lives. Now I am adopted. I was born in Kazakhstan which is right below Russia and the biggest of the stans if you look on a map. I am a proud owner of a cat, his name is George, who is very lazy and emotional. Now thankyou for reading this god aweful post of an introduction. Also please feel free to reply to this so we can chat. Love making new friends :D
Welcome!!!

Comment

Untitled

OWNER!
Credits
Hello!
Welcome to DMFRENZY!

Thank you for signing up and dropping by...

Feel free to message myself if you need anything!

Cheers, UntitledSoldier (y)

Comment

Untitled

OWNER!
Credits
Also, we need proof of George.

A picture of him will do. Otherwise he doesn't exist and he's made up :LOL::ROFLMAO:

Comment

Do it to em

ADMIN
Credits
@Untitled Proof not the best quality but hes jumpy. my dog milo is chasing him around

Attachments

• IMG_2374[1].JPG
    IMG_2374[1].JPG
    1.7 MB · Views: 2
Comment

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom