• Our VIP Giveaway has STARTED! To enter our FREE VIP Giveaway, please click here! It's open to EVERYONE!
  • We're looking for active mature admins! Click to apply!

DENIED nevertrust Posted an Appeal!

Status
Not open for further replies.
May 29, 2018
IN GAME NAME speechless

STEAM ID STEAM_0:1:155626897

YOUR SOURCEBANS LINK It keeps loading whenever I try pressing on my username. I can't get into the page but the link should be (https://dmfrenzy.com/bans/STEAM_0:1:155626897) if i'm not wrong.

REASON FOR MUTE/GAG/BAN Cheating/Using Walls

WHY SHOULD YOU BE UNMUTED/UNGAGGED/UNBANNED? I believe I should be unbanned because I have learned from my mistake. I keep forgetting that community servers aren't there for cheating, but to practice and play with friends. I love your retake and 1v1 server, and I regret getting banned from it. I will for sure never use cheats on your network again.

CLOSING COMMENTS - MAKE IT GOOD! Even though this appeal may get rejected, please take in note that I love your servers and I regret deeply that I have cheated on it. Thank you! -speechless

You acknowledge that this is your last chance. Any further bans will not be lifted. (For users who are guilty and appealing for a second chance. Cheating bans are permanent and will not be given second chances). Yes

WTFrank

The Real Frank
Staff member
[SR ADMIN!]
Oct 17, 2017
WHY SHOULD YOU BE UNMUTED/UNGAGGED/UNBANNED? I believe I should be unbanned because I have learned from my mistake. I keep forgetting that community servers aren't there for cheating, but to practice and play with friends. I love your retake and 1v1 server, and I regret getting banned from it. I will for sure never use cheats on your network again.

CLOSING COMMENTS - MAKE IT GOOD! Even though this appeal may get rejected, please take in note that I love your servers and I regret deeply that I have cheated on it. Thank you! -speechless

You acknowledge that this is your last chance. Any further bans will not be lifted. (For users who are guilty and appealing for a second chance. Cheating bans are permanent and will not be given second chances). Yes
Yikes

WTFrank

The Real Frank
Staff member
[SR ADMIN!]
Oct 17, 2017
You were banned 3 days ago, then tried to ban evade. I highly doubt you learned from your mistake. If anything you should have appealed your original ban, but instead you ban evaded and got banned again then appealed the evade? lol. Your ban will remain.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom