DMFrenzy

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! WITHOUT REGISTERING YOU'RE ONLY SEEING A PORTION OF THE SITE! YOU CAN SIGN-IN USING YOUR STEAM ACCOUNT OR DISCORD ACCOUNT! JOIN US TODAY!!! IT'S COMPLETELY FREE AND ONLY TAKES 30 SECONDS!

• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

No Reason Ban

Forum Credits
I got banned like a month ago for a "duplicate account" I still dont know what that means but a few days later i was unbanned for some reason obviously I wasn't mad about that. But today when I went to join it said I was banned and for me to check www.yourwebsite.net to see why. I dont know why I ever got banned so if I could get some help that would be really cool

kennyL

Staff member
[DMF MANGER!]
Forum Credits
Would appear SourceSlueth banned you, it's a system that if you have another account that has been banned it will ban that one too. You can read up on it here: https://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?p=1818793 . I can't seem to log into SourceBans right now to see if I can find the account it associated you with, so I will ask if you have been banned from DMFrenzy before.

kennyL

Staff member
[DMF MANGER!]
Forum Credits
What was the other account you played on?

ToxicFrank

Staff member
[DMF MANGER!]
Forum Credits
I assume sourcebans links VIA IP as it is the only "semi-legit" method of proving ownership, the problem comes if IP addresses change, there is such a small probability of accidents but not something that is likely. We will look into it.

Forum Credits
Would appear SourceSlueth banned you, it's a system that if you have another account that has been banned it will ban that one too. You can read up on it here: https://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?p=1818793 . I can't seem to log into SourceBans right now to see if I can find the account it associated you with, so I will ask if you have been banned from DMFrenzy before.
I assume sourcebans links VIA IP as it is the only "semi-legit" method of proving ownership, the problem comes if IP addresses change, there is such a small probability of accidents but not something that is likely. We will look into it.
I'm not an admin or anything, but I would not assume it's for no reason and they could be still looking into it.

kennyL

Staff member
[DMF MANGER!]
Forum Credits
We are still looking into this as well as 2 other cases very similar to this. Sorry but thank you for bumping to ensure it was still being looked into.

kennyL

Staff member
[DMF MANGER!]
Forum Credits
So looking at it because I am able to access SourceBans admin side. There is another account that was banned from our system from your IP that was banned by SMAC (SourceMod Anti-Cheat) for a sv_cheats violation.

kennyL

Staff member
[DMF MANGER!]
Forum Credits
I mean yea I'm sure that's why you were banned... as far as the legitimacy of it I mean it's an automated system so..... yea probably legit. Do you have the link to your account that got hacked and banned?

Members online

No members online now.

User Group Legend

[DMF] MANGER
[DMF] SERVER ADMIN
[DMF] SERVER VIP
[DMF] FOUNDER
[DMF] SENIOR ADMIN