DMFRENZY!

Looking to become a VIP member?

Register now - It's free

Pending Nobreza has applied for admin!

Who has read this thread (Total: 9) View details

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Nobreza

SERVER VIP
Server Credits
First Name: Nelson

In-Game Name: linbunny

Steam ID (NOT STEAM PROFILE LINK, USE STEAM ID EG - STEAM_0:1:111086520) STEAM_1:1:571575180

Discord Username: Nobreza#2983

Are you active on our Discord? (We check) Yes

Approx how many hrs do you spend in our CSGO servers? 1-5 Hours

What server are you most active in? Retakes

Why do you want to be an admin? I really like to play in the retake server, also I think I'm capable to do an awesome job as a player and as an admin. In addition sometimes I found some hackers and there's no one to ban them [with proofs] and I think that would make that players leave the server.

Any prior Clan/Team experience? No

Do you have working Microphone? Yes

Do you know how to record/post demos if required? Yes

Closing Comments: Hi, my name is Nelson I'm from Portugal but I'm living on USA :D, I'm 18 years old and that's it. I hope I get accepted.
I really don't use discord as much, because I'm kinda shy to talk to someone

Have an awesome day <3

WTFrank

The Real Frank
SR ADMIN
Server Credits
https://dmfrenzy.gameme.com/player_histories/chat/400534 You have a lot of playtime, but I dont like that you call people "Retard" and spam binds in our servers. Also not much effort put into this application. You joined our discord 1/19/2021 and the only thing you ever said was today, so no you're not active in our discord.

Comment

lanna

:3
SERVER ADMIN
Server Credits
Im sure when I say this, Im sure I can say this for the team but your name is not a familiar name.

I play on all our servers everyday and I have never seen your name before. Its possible we get on at diff times but im literally on all day because my classes are short asf and I don’t recognize your name at all. What timezone are you in?

Please be more active in our discord server because that is a huge requirement when applying for staff. I recommend getting to know the team so we can get to know you better and itll improve your chances greatly. Good luck.

Comment

Nobreza

SERVER VIP
Server Credits
https://dmfrenzy.gameme.com/player_histories/chat/400534 You have a lot of playtime, but I dont like that you call people "Retard" and spam binds in our servers. Also not much effort put into this application. You joined our discord 1/19/2021 and the only thing you ever said was today, so no you're not active in our discord.
I'm working on not raging, that's a thing that I'm working every day, and you can see that I almost don't say bad things, only when I'm playing around with friends. About the text binds it is an ''automatic'' thing on my finger, I don't think anyone is offended by that. As I said I don't really use discord to chat with people, but I can work on that.

Comment

Nobreza

SERVER VIP
Server Credits
Im sure when I say this, Im sure I can say this for the team but your name is not a familiar name.

I play on all our servers everyday and I have never seen your name before. Its possible we get on at diff times but im literally on all day because my classes are short asf and I don’t recognize your name at all. What timezone are you in?

Please be more active in our discord server because that is a huge requirement when applying for staff. I recommend getting to know the team so we can get to know you better and itll improve your chances greatly. Good luck.
I changed my nick recently. I think you recognize any of this nicks [FalleN Made In China ,cl_drawhud 1, Nobreza]

Comment

lanna

SERVER ADMIN
Server Credits
I have to agree with frank on the chat logs. I don't think its appropriate for someone who wants to be an admin to have said those things. I can understand and respect the change you are trying to do but it just doesn't look good. Also no I dont really recognize those names ngl

Comment

Nobreza

SERVER VIP
Server Credits
I have to agree with frank on the chat logs. I don't think its appropriate for someone who wants to be an admin to have said those things. I can understand and respect the change you are trying to do but it just doesn't look good. Also no I dont really recognize those names ngl
I'm sorry to have mistreated someone on the server, I'm working hard on it fr, but I understand :). If I don't get accepted I will try in the future, I will change my mind in game :), yeah when I played with you it was always at the end of the match that's why you don't recognize xD

I follow you on twitch by the way :D

Comment

lanna

SERVER ADMIN
Server Credits
I'm sorry to have mistreated someone on the server, I'm working hard on it fr, but I understand :). If I don't get accepted I will try in the future, I will change my mind in game :), yeah when I played with you it was always at the end of the match that's why you don't recognize xD

I follow you on twitch by the way :D
Ah I see. I respect the change, just keep up positivity and we will be checking up on you to see if there is really a change happening.

Just 1. just try to relax a bit (its understandable if players get upset but its not right to take it out on other players and call them names and be toxic yk.)
2. be more active on our discord server
3. get to know the team and just be active :p

Also thank you for the follow hehe.

Comment

Nobreza

SERVER VIP
Server Credits
Ah I see. I respect the change, just keep up positivity and we will be checking up on you to see if there is really a change happening.

Just 1. just try to relax a bit (its understandable if players get upset but its not right to take it out on other players and call them names and be toxic yk.)
2. be more active on our discord server
3. get to know the team and just be active :p

Also thank you for the follow hehe.
I will :D

I'm going to join the calls and talk to the players and I will chat too.

Comment

lanna

SERVER ADMIN
Server Credits
Also, if you dont get accepted, dont feel down! You can always reapply in the future and if there is really a change then who knows. And make sure to put more effort into your application so we can know you a bit better.

Comment

Nobreza

SERVER VIP
Server Credits
Also, if you dont get accepted, dont feel down! You can always reapply in the future and if there is really a change then who knows. And make sure to put more effort into your application so we can know you a bit better.
Ok :D thanks a lot <3 Have an awesome night :)

Comment