• Our contest has ended! Stay tuned for our next one...
  • We're looking for active mature admins! Click to apply!

Normal play?

UntitledSoldier

Founder
Aug 7, 2016
Just wondering, does anybody really play normal configs anymore?

What I mean by that.. are there any 24/7 dust2 (or any other normal map) servers out there? Not DM, Retakes, or any mod.

Just regular game play.. not competitive, but for fun!

Dec 4, 2017
There's a good amount of them out there.

I'd recommend a 5v5 server with a mapvote system similar to retakes.

Another game mode would be executes https://github.com/splewis/csgo-executes

It's similar to retakes, but T's now have to take the site and smokes/flashes/molotovs are pre-thrown by the server.

UntitledSoldier

Founder
Aug 7, 2016
I don’t really want another tiny 10 slot server.

I’d rather run one massive server, which is why I was asking about normal game play.

I use to play 24/7 dust2 back in the day.. it was a lot of fun.. you still tried, but it wasn’t like a comp match, way more relaxed. It was a lot of fun with 32 people!! Just wondering if people still play like this or not? Everything seems to be about a certain game mode.

Oct 1, 2018
I don’t really want another tiny 10 slot server.

I’d rather run one massive server, which is why I was asking about normal game play.

I use to play 24/7 dust2 back in the day.. it was a lot of fun.. you still tried, but it wasn’t like a comp match, way more relaxed. It was a lot of fun with 32 people!! Just wondering if people still play like this or not? Everything seems to be about a certain game mode.
I think having a massive normal game play server will be fun and it sounds like a great idea. Having this type of server will be a great addition to the server network and I think it will drive more players to join the servers.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom