• Poll closed .

Not Parcs

Parcs
[SERVER ADMIN]
Credits

Online Game Name: NotParcs

My Steam ID: https://steamcommunity.com/id/NotParcs/

Are you active in our Discord channel? Yes

How many approx. hrs spent on our server(s) per week? 1-20+ Hours Per Week.

What type of our servers do you play on most? Retakes, and Surf

Why do you want to be an Admin? I feel like as long as often as i'm online in the first place, it'd be nice just to have an extra person watching over the servers, especially since i'm familiar with recording game play anyways, there really isn't any reason I can think of to why I shouldn't apply for admin here, honestly, I try really hard to meet everyone, and so far at least, I seem to get along with everyone, I try to just make sure it's a good time when i'm around, without crossing the line and doing anything wrong, I feel it's pretty important to enjoy stuff responsibly while at the same time, not being a buzzkill.
I've noticed a few things here and there that could probably be done differently, and a few things i'm not sure i'm capable of making better, but I think it's worth the time and effort to try it, instead of saying you can't figure out whatever it is that needs to be done, because if it doesn't turn out, sometimes it's better to just save what you've got and move on to something else.
There's probably a few areas this could apply to when it comes to how you guys do things, which is cool.
Besides how I feel about "Why" I should, or shouldn't be an admin, there are things I can bring to the table, where we might have a few people who can do Motion Graphics, Music Production, Sound Design, Audio Engineering, Design, as well as Game Development and knowing a bit about UE4, or Unity3D, it's cool to have that one guy who knows his way around all of it, this way, if anyone's offline, and we need them, he's there.
It's me we're talking about here by the way.
Anyways, I'm not too pushy about getting this, i'll still be here, but it's worth saying that the only reason i'd want it, is to help you guys out further, because I appreciate the work that goes into what you guys do, so regardless of if I do or don't become an admin, i'll still try to help out as much as I can, within my reach of course, I don't want to cross the line.
Anyways, thanks for reading all of that, it doesn't look like much from the way i'm typing it right now to be honest, but I think it will do.

Give an example of a time when you were part of a team
& did you enjoy working on that team? Why or why not?
I've been in teams as a lower player as well, so i'm familiar with not being at the top and having to listen to someone, and I think I deal with it pretty well, but most teams never really listened to the players and the ideas they had, but they weren't as organized as you guys either, so i'd have to say meeting new people, learning what kind of person they were, and hopping online and sliding around door to door with em, or grinding out sniping clips with a few friends, it was worth it if i'm honest, even if it didn't last.
So I would say I enjoyed being a part of other teams, not as fun as looking at things from a player's perspective, and learning from what they've shown you, I think that's a part of why i'm making this.

Any prior clan experience? I've lead many teams before, also joined some, Ziptie [Drift Team], Team Downshift [Drift Team], Contrast [Drift Team], Culture [COD Sniping Team],

Do you have a working microphone? Yes

Do you have the ability and know how to record CS:GO? I do indeed.

Closing comments: I want to thank you guys for reading through that, I've probably spent the last few hours thinking about each aspect of it, and how I want people to think of me, regardless of if i'm an admin or not, I don't quite think anything would change, i'd just be able to help more than what I am now, and that's cool with me, so hopefully you guys appreciate this thing, i'm not making another one for a while honestly, lol.
Thanks again,
-Parcs

Loyal

I'm Better Then Everyone Cause I Cheat... idiot
Credits
To be honest, I'm not gonna read this because I'm going to vouch for you regardless of whatever the hell you said up there,

I always see you in discord channels talking as well as helping etc.

I think you're genuinely a nice guy as well as mature.

I dont see why you wouldn't get accepted.
Has my vouch.
~Loyal​

Cisko

[SERVER ADMIN]
Credits
I haven't seen you around because I've been away from CS:GO for a long time but regardless I can see that you put time into ur application, and that you really want to get this, by this what you wrote you seem like a nice and "correct" person, I honestly think you would be a good admin. I wish u all the luck and hope u get it!

NotMartin

[SERVER ADMIN]
Credits
Hey @Not Parcs!

I’ve seen you around on the discord server and I’ve seen you before on the surf server. However, recently I haven’t seen you on the DMF servers, but that could just be the timing. I also appreciate that you put a lot of time and effort into your admin application. You are a really talented individual and I think you are most definitely qualified to be an admin. You’re a great guy and I think you’re a great person to be around with.

You have my vouch 😉!

Wish you luck on becoming an admin!

~NotMartin

Not Parcs

Parcs
[SERVER ADMIN]
Credits
To be honest, I'm not gonna read this because I'm going to vouch for you regardless of whatever the hell you said up there,

Has my vouch.
~Loyal​
Thanks man, I appreciate the support!

Not Parcs

Parcs
[SERVER ADMIN]
Credits
I haven't seen you around because I've been away from CS:GO for a long time but regardless I can see that you put time into ur application, and that you really want to get this, by this what you wrote you seem like a nice and "correct" person, I honestly think you would be a good admin. I wish u all the luck and hope u get it!
Hey man, not sure if we've met yet, but let me know if you need anything, and thanks for the support!

Not Parcs

Parcs
[SERVER ADMIN]
Credits
Hey @Not Parcs!

I’ve seen you around on the discord server and I’ve seen you before on the surf server. However, recently I haven’t seen you on the DMF servers, but that could just be the timing. I also appreciate that you put a lot of time and effort into your admin application. You are a really talented individual and I think you are most definitely qualified to be an admin. You’re a great guy and I think you’re a great person to be around with.

You have my vouch 😉!

Wish you luck on becoming an admin!

~NotMartin
Thanks man, I'm doing my best lol.

Loyal

Credits

Has my vouch.
~Loyal​

I'm actually going to edit this and give you a -1 and here's why:

The 10-man we just played, the toxicity coming from you was absurd. (not gonna be a hypocrite I was toxic too but only to people I know well)
The main reason is you called a player a fa**ot because he killed you, which is not acceptable if you want to be an admin.

AGAIn, it was a 10-man that was supposed to be for fun.
-1 from me, not suitable for staff.

Space

[SERVER ADMIN]
Credits
I haven't played with or seen much of you, however if i was to base my vote off the time that i did interact with you i would have to say a no to you being an admin, I agree with a lot of what loyal said, I think you could prove yourself more in the future while continuing to play on these servers and supporting them. Based on what I've heard from others you are pretty helpful to others, I am not making this choice on you becoming admin but this is just my opinion

Last edited:

Loyal

Credits
I haven't played with or seen much of you, however if i was to base my vote off the time that i did interact with you i would have to say a no to you being an admin, I agree with a lot of what loyal said, I think you could prove yourself more in the future while continuing to play on these servers and supporting them.
I agree with what space said, you can improve easily.

Not Parcs

Parcs
[SERVER ADMIN]
Credits
I have seen you play 10-mans and also help out newcomers to certain CSGO Community Mechanics like Surfing or Bhopping in servers. Just be more active in the discord and you would be a great admin :)

Vouch from me.
Thanks man, Let me know if you need anything!

Not Parcs

Parcs
[SERVER ADMIN]
Credits
I agree with what space said, you can improve easily.
That was a little toxic of you to call that out, especially since I know the person I called a faggot, and you yourself joked about suicide three rounds before me saying it, however, you're a good dude, and we were all talking a lot of shit that game, it was a good time, and nobody was offended in any way during any point of last night's 10 man, so I apologize if you were offended by me impulsively calling my buddy a faggot upon death.

ToxicFrank

[DMF MANAGER!]
Credits
I'm actually going to edit this and give you a -1 and here's why:

The 10-man we just played, the toxicity coming from you was absurd. (not gonna be a hypocrite I was toxic too but only to people I know well)
The main reason is you called a player a fa**ot because he killed you, which is not acceptable if you want to be an admin.

AGAIn, it was a 10-man that was supposed to be for fun.
-1 from me, not suitable for staff.
Kara is gone cut it out with the -1 shit. Ambiguous numbers mean nothing. I do it as a joke. @kennyL

inzane

[DMF DONATOR!]
Credits
We would like to interview you regarding your application.

Please message one of the managers or myself to set up a time for an interview.

Not Parcs

Parcs
[SERVER ADMIN]
Credits
We would like to interview you regarding your application.

Please message one of the managers or myself to set up a time for an interview.
Sorry I missed this, spent a few days away doing remix contest, anytime works for me, i'm always on!
Thanks again,
-Parcs