Orochimaru

Orochimaru

Won't hit meh dream
[DMF DONATOR!]
Credits
Name: Liam P. Reeves
IGN: Orochimaru
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:457506099
Are you active in our discord?: Yes indeed.
How many approx. hours spent on our server(s) per week?: I would say around 25 or so the last week.
What type of our servers do you play on most?: I play on the 1v1 servers and plan to play the retake ones too.

Why do you want to be an Admin?: Hey, I want to become an admin on DMFrenzy to help this community, I know the works of the game(not the actual coding), I know how to record, I
know what cheaters look like, I've learned the rules, and how to properly enforce them. I have also been playing for far for around a full month(around 17 more days), and I know a large parentage of the community, and how they behave, and how to properly behave in a mostly mature community such as DMFrenzy. I wake up every morning around 5:00 AM and get on DMFrenzy
around 5:30, I get on early to talk to a *cough* 1 other person who's on around that, I frequently check the online users and hop on when 1-3+ are on. I feel the need to take
some of the responsibility from the rest of the staff, and the community. I'm good at many things, and I enjoy my skillset, and I think you will too.

Give an example of a time when you were part of a team & did you enjoy working on that team? Why or why not?: I've worked on 6 teams the last year or so, I've noticed while on
these teams, we sort of replicate the community's behavior. Such as if the community is toxic, we'll sort of be pulse those feelings. So, depending on the team, and the community,
that's what really decided if I have a good time or not. I would say with my experience that most of them are good. No one wants to be staff on a toxic server, team etc.

Any prior clan experience?: If you mean team, then yes, I'm a Developer for an MC Team currently, I've owned multiple(proof can, of course, be provided), I currently run and manage
a decently large Minecraft server.

Do you have a working microphone: Of course!

Do you have the ability and know how to record CS: GO?: Yes, with both the demo command and external programs.

Closing comments: Yeah, I know I have a bad rep with the old players, but hey, I thought to give it a shot as I've matured *cough* a little. Also, this isn't my final Application
just though to release my thoughts etc. Shall update when I'm not at school :/

Orochimaru

Won't hit meh dream
[DMF DONATOR!]
Credits
• Hey, sorry for my late update, I had to find some time out of my schedule that would allow me to spend more than 10 minutes working, and thinking to work on this application. Thanks for holding up on those replies. - Liam

Why do you want to be an Admin?: Hey, I want to become an admin on DMFrenzy to help this community, I know the works of the game(not the actual coding), I know how to record, I know what cheaters look like, I've learned the rules, and how to properly enforce them. I have also been playing for far for around a full month(around 17 more days), and I know a large parentage of the community, and how they behave, and how to properly behave in a mostly mature community such as DMFrenzy. I wake up every morning around 5:00 AM and get on DMFrenzy around 5:30, I get on early to talk to a *cough* 1 other person who's on around that, I frequently check the on-line users and hop on when 1-3+ are on. I feel the need to take some of the responsibility from the rest of the staff, and the community. I know a lot of the admins on DMFrenzy, and I know they already have a wide range skill-set already but I hope to add my skills to the team, and community too. You might be wondering what I could add and I feel now after a year I could add the following:

Maturity. I would like to say I'm the most mature 15(nearly 16) year old you ever met, but I'm not and I'm not gonna lie about that; back when I joined DMFrenzy back in 2018, I was probably one of the most immature 14 year olds you would've ever met, since then I would have said I've mature a little, and I honestly can't tell if I have or haven't. I would love to believe I have though <3

Experience. Unlike some of the other admins, I don't have a lot of experience dealing with CSGO related servers, like I don't know what retakes are exactly, as I've never played one before, nor how to set one up(I have asked for help from Kenny, but I was being rude [sorry]). I do have experience though with players how they act around people, admins, people with authority, and just how they generally are, such as their personality. I have worked on teams for other games such as Minecraft, with working both as Managers, Developers, Admins, Moderators, and I've gained some administration experience from that(yes, some of it does correspond
with other games .-.).

Give an example of a time when you were part of a team & did you enjoy working on that team?: Why or why not?: I've worked on 6 teams the last year or so, I've noticed while on these teams, we sort of replicate the community's behavior. Such as if the community is toxic, we'll sort of be pulse those feelings. So, depending on the team, and the community, that's what really decided if I have a good time or not. I would say with my experience that most of them are good. No one wants to be staff on a toxic server, team etc. On this related subject, relating to DMFrenzy I would love to say this is a nice 100% toxic free community but alas it's not so, there are plenty on people that seem to enjoy calling others *cough* very racist, and are intent to piss off others. I want to help directly combat those who feel that behavior is okay *cough* it's not.

Closing comments: Hey, thanks for reading my revised part of my application <3, I would like to say that, yes, I do not have much time a day(say 2-5 hours?) to play DMF, or moderate the server, and that I can lose/gain access depending on my Father's mood, which doubtfully will raise some questions among the users, and staff. So, to clear this up in some simple terms, here's how it works:

- Everyday I have a set amount of chores: Feeding/Watering all our animals, cleaning up in the kitchen, doing the laundry and dishes, and getting the mail. Though, my Father sometimes says I did it wrong for X, Y, and Z reasons, sometimes I do fuck up and make a mistake and that's understandable.

- Then, he proceeds to tell me to rectify my error within' 5-10 minutes or so, and that's it, if I don't he'll go use the ACP(Access Control Panel)/ Winbox and access the router, and disable the port. Disabling the port stops all traffic from/to the router, so the router act's like "Hey, nothing here", and that's it essentially in basic terms.

Hey, sidenote, as most of you could tell by now, all I did was rethink out the question and try to answer it in more depth. I did revise some of it, and rephrase a bit, and add a bit more to it. I'm still not finished, and I'm a bit pressed for time, right now(for the next few days). I hope you enjoyed reading <3, if you got any thoughts on this application, I'm happy to hear them down in the discord or comments.

Loyal

I'm Better Then Everyone Cause I Cheat... idiot
Credits
I guess I'll be the first one to comment on this app.
Personally, I'm not going to vouch for you and here's why.

First and for most you are active but 9/10 times the stuff you say has no relevance to anything being said, and is just plain out random. Although you are active, being active isn't just about saying random shit, its about community interaction, but also talking about something relevant and not something plain out dumb. Second, I see you attempting to assist users, but then you provide false information, which regardless of the situation doesn't really help. I think you should've waited a little longer to reapply since your return to learn a few of the new processes here at DMF so you could inform users with the correct information rather than incorrect when needed. Take this from a guy you've known since you first joined DMF. Go around and be cool with the admins, since to my knowledge a lot dislike you which also isn't a good thing.

Although being active on discord, and the servers are a good thing, the way you're doing it isn't and it's bringing a negative vibe to you. Personally, id like to see you wait a bit longer and watch how admins assist users and their responses to their questions, so you can know the correct information for a situation you may be put in, in the future.

inzane

[DMF DONATOR!]
Credits
Your application has been denied. We don't think you are a great fit for the staff team at the moment.

If you still want to become an admin, give it some time and then reapply.

If you have any further questions feel free to PM me.