DMFrenzy.Com
Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

WITHOUT REGISTERING YOU'RE ONLY SEEING A PORTION OF THE SITE!

YOU CAN SIGN-IN USING YOUR STEAM ACCOUNT OR DISCORD ACCOUNT!

JOIN US TODAY!!! IT'S COMPLETELY FREE AND ONLY TAKES 30 SECONDS!

DENIED OTG-Rino has submitted an Admin application! Woot!

Vouch

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Local time
Today, 13:08
Apr 27, 2018
United stated,IN
Forum Credits
Reactions
0 0 0

Online Game Name: OTG-Rino

My Steam ID: http://steamcommunity.com/id/ OTG-rino /

Are you active in our Discord channel? No

How many approx. hrs spent on our server(s) per week? 1-14 Hours Per week

What type of our servers do you play on most? 1v1

Why do you want to be an Admin? I want to become an admin because I love the sever and would love to become apart of it :), and I'm mature and don't hold grudges.

Give an example of a time when you were part of a team
& did you enjoy working on that team? Why or why not?
I have been on a team with friends but not any serious team, I do like being a part of a team and working with others.

Any prior clan experience? kind of

Do you have a working microphone? Yes

Do you have the ability and know how to record CS:GO? not yet but if that is a problem I will learn :)

Closing comments: nothing much, but I really hope you allow me into the server :) and I don't know if I put my steam id in correctly so sorry :/

Local time
Today, 12:08
Aug 13, 2017
Canada
Forum Credits
Reactions
2 0 0
Haven't seen enough of you on discord nor the servers could be conflicting times. But I would love to get to meet as well as know you hmu some time we can play anything :)

You can put your steam profile link into https://steamidfinder.com/ to get your steamID

Loyal

Staff member
[SERVER ADMIN]
Local time
Today, 14:08
Mar 7, 2018
New York
Forum Credits
Reactions
15 4 0
You justs recently joined the discord and havent said a word and same with the fourms, i think you personally shouldve waited a bit to get to know admins and users to increase your odds.

No vouch from me.

Local time
Mar 29, 2018
Alabama
Forum Credits
Reactions
2 0 0
I saw this guy join the discord last night and a few minutes later submitted an application. I would get to know the people around the community before applying.

No vouch from me.

senTenZ

Official Clan Fuckwad
Staff member
[SERVER ADMIN]
Local time
Today, 11:08
Apr 15, 2018
California
Forum Credits
Reactions
15 0 0
I'd be a hypocrite if I told you that you should have waited longer to apply for admin, so just stick around and stay in the discord and the forums. We wanna get to know you and play some games with you before we make a final decision.

ToxicFrank

Staff member
[DMF MANAGER!]
Local time
Oct 29, 2016
Nebraska
Forum Credits
Reactions
22 1 0
Hello @OTG-Rino, due to inactivity we are going to decline this application, that being said, feel free to reapply as we don't have any grudges or problems with you. Please continue to enjoy our servers and increase your community presence. Thank you!

[DMF] Login Menu (Free Signup)

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now