• DMFRENZY is a CSGO community for fans of DM FFA, Retakes, & 1v1!

Everybody is welcome here.

* Create Your Account *

Or...

APPROVED pablo Applied For Admin!

Vouch

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

pablo

yung saint
[SERVER ADMIN]
[DMF DONATOR!]
Credits
What's your first name? Dylan

In Game Name: pablo

My Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:244977524

What is your Discord username? Haifisch#4200

Are you active in our Discord server? Yes

How many approx. hrs spent on our server(s) per week? 1-7 Hours Per Week

What type of our servers do you play on most? 1v1 pretty much always

Why do you want to be an Admin? I have a lot of the more technical skills under my belt already, looking to learn more while helping out. Keeping servers clean is a pass time of mine, recently I got back into gold nova 1 ranking and have been grinding the Overwatch reviews. The best reviews being the ones you have to watch at 1/4 playback speed just to make sure a suspect is legit or not.

Give an example of a time when you were part of a team
& did you enjoy working on that team? Why or why not?
HASHBANG Productions was one team I really enjoy working with when I can, its more of a collective of a few really smart and inspiring individuals making really beautiful jailbreak tweaks. Learned with them that having a good chemistry and solid understanding of your role having to be dynamic is crucial.

Any prior clan experience? Not really in CSGO, but I've been apart of a few jailbreak development teams

Do you have a working microphone? Yes

Do you have the ability and know how to record CS:GO? Yes, I have a few videos for example on my YouTube channel here - https://www.youtube.com/user/TheDylanlaws/videos

Closing comments: By the way I maintain a fairly beefy baremetal server on Vultr, already host my csgo experimental "lab" instance on it and really don't mind setting up a shared user for DMF if y'all want / need another server instance on heavier bandwidth nights. Also, I'm tryna be more active in discord but I don't really talk much, never really know what to talk about lol but AMA when I'm around. Anyways, would love to join the ranks.

Not Parcs

Parcs
[SERVER ADMIN]
Credits
You seem like a pretty cool dude, I personally haven't seen you around much as I've been working lately, however, i'd love to hang around you for a few, catch you in 10 mans, as well as on the surf server, just to see how you deal with people and so forth.
Best of luck on your application, and hit me or anyone else up if you want to know more about someone or want to play something, and thanks for taking the time to fill this out, it looks down to the point, and thoroughly written,
-Parcs

pablo

yung saint
[SERVER ADMIN]
[DMF DONATOR!]
Credits
You seem like a pretty cool dude, I personally haven't seen you around much as I've been working lately, however, i'd love to hang around you for a few, catch you in 10 mans, as well as on the surf server, just to see how you deal with people and so forth.
Best of luck on your application, and hit me or anyone else up if you want to know more about someone or want to play something, and thanks for taking the time to fill this out, it looks down to the point, and thoroughly written,
-Parcs
Thank you amigo! πŸ™ Super focused right now working on a few maps right now, starting a new loooong surf map. I'll catch a game with y'all soon!

Loyal

I'm Better Then Everyone Cause I Cheat... idiot
[SERVER ADMIN]
Credits
You know, i actually for once, like someone LOL.

I've seen pablo around here and there talking about his maps. He has this personality and mindset that makes him standout to me for some reason. However, I would like to see some more activity, and then you'll for sure have my vouch. Best of luck.

Neutral.

Not Parcs

Parcs
[SERVER ADMIN]
Credits
Thank you amigo! πŸ™ Super focused right now working on a few maps right now, starting a new loooong surf map. I'll catch a game with y'all soon!
I'm familiar with making maps and audio, as well as design, let me know if you want some help man.

Not Parcs

Parcs
[SERVER ADMIN]
Credits
-Parcs
Update:
You've proven to be a calm, collective, and overall fun person to be around, and seem to be really knowledgeable in terms of what we could benefit from having you on the team, and seems like a bad idea to pass you up honestly,
+1 from me homie,
-Parcs

kennyL

not a bug; a feature
[DMF MANAGER!]
Credits

inzane

Professional Managers' Assistant
SENIOR ADMIN
Credits
We're interested in interviewing you.

Please message either a Manager or a Senior Admin to set up an interview time.

Status
Not open for further replies.