• DMFRENZY is a CSGO community for fans of DM FFA, Retakes, & 1v1!

Everybody is welcome here.

* Create Your Account *

Or...

Per Server Admins?

UntitledSoldier

[DMF FOUNDER!]
Credits
Guys,

I feel like we need per server admins...

What do I mean by this? I want some of our most active/better people to admin our servers! This per server admin will only get access to 1 server so they focus on just that server.

Why would we need this when we already have admins? Well, I feel like this would better help everyone & possibly fill in some gaps. Not to mention, it definitely draws more people in. You guys may not realize it, but people DO enjoy playing with admins.

The main responsibility for this admin would be: to keep the server as clean as possible. Ensuring that everyone tries their best to follow our rules. To do that, this admin would need to be playing in the server during our busiest times!

These admins wont be like our other admins. They'll have less access as they'll only have access to a chosen server. If one day this admin would want to join to be a full admin, they'll need to fill out the admin form. Another form for this type of admin would most likely be created.

Also... They wont be held up on a chopping board like a full admin. Meaning, it wont be as crazy/long of a process like it is for a full admin position. Some discord use would still be needed, but not as much as a full admin. Maybe !calladmin reports could go to the discord channel AND the per server admins via steam!?!?

Anyways... Be honest and tell me what you guys think. Don't hold back, but don't be a douche at the same time haha.

This isn't meant to replace our current kicka$$ admins in anyway, obviously.
I have nothing but love for everyone here, I don't want anybody getting upset.

kennyL

not a bug; a feature
[DMF MANAGER!]
Credits
Doesn't sound like a bad idea to me, we would just have to make sure they are not destructive to the servers in any way. We also need to figure out if we want to require them to be part of the discord or forums.

UntitledSoldier

[DMF FOUNDER!]
Credits
Doesn't sound like a bad idea to me, we would just have to make sure they are not destructive to the servers in any way. We also need to figure out if we want to require them to be part of the discord or forums.
I wonder if there's a plugin that logs admin commands? This way we can see who did what, maybe we could track the abuse?

Danial

[SERVER ADMIN]
Credits
This does sound like an interesting idea tbh..But how would you pick who it would be? Also I do have some worries like the access he gets, can he ban / mute like a normal admin? Because i'll be frankly honest some people really like to frig around the admins..Like if someone is not following the rules and lets say a normal player tells them to..They'll only get worse. However, I would like to say that yes ALOT of admins have good relationships with players and that is what usually makes alot of players comeback..In all servers id say there is alot of players that come only to that server. Sounds like a good idea tbh but who/how do you get picked is the Q

kennyL

not a bug; a feature
[DMF MANAGER!]
Credits

Orochimaru

Won't hit meh dream
[DMF DONATOR!]
Credits
Sounds dandy to me.

pablo

yung saint
[DMF DONATOR!]
Credits
Probably not a bad idea, it sounds more like a moderator role. I pretty much exclusively play on 1v1 arena, and I'm sure there's plenty others that do the same with retakes et al. Would definitely be down with helping keep things fair and civil.

edit; "probably" cause it's hard to really predict the statistical outliers. ;)

Credits
Honestly not a bad idea but it begs the question "what's the point?". Unless it is a stepping stone towards full admin I dont see a point of have a rank that has slightly less powers on a single server if an admin applicant likes a server they are primarily going to play that server and if they go on any other server they could moderate after having been proven as a good admin. I feel like that this would be better as a stepping stone towards admin like a trial admin or something. It just seems weird to have the option to be full admin or smaller admin on one server.

Just overall in my opinion unless it is a rank before full admin it seems like it would be less effective or no one would really apply from my experiences with cs communities.

Space

[SERVER ADMIN]
Credits
I REALLY like this idea , but i'm wondering what the process of choosing these players would be, would it be something that they just have to submit on the forums or on the discord? I think there are players who want to strive towards being an admin but are not up to the standards just yet and this could be a good thing to also trial them, and just for those people who apply for admin just because they want to make sure there are not cheaters and mic spammers on the server when other admins are busy.

Danial

[SERVER ADMIN]
Credits
Honestly not a bad idea but it begs the question "what's the point?". Unless it is a stepping stone towards full admin I dont see a point of have a rank that has slightly less powers on a single server if an admin applicant likes a server they are primarily going to play that server and if they go on any other server they could moderate after having been proven as a good admin. I feel like that this would be better as a stepping stone towards admin like a trial admin or something. It just seems weird to have the option to be full admin or smaller admin on one server.

Just overall in my opinion unless it is a rank before full admin it seems like it would be less effective or no one would really apply from my experiences with cs communities.
Hm I understand your point of view. But I believe it is probably a step towards admin or just someone that wants maybe to be an admin in 1 server with little time, just help out in certain times..Not like an admin that needs to be active alot etc