Possible logo change?

UntitledSoldier

[FOUNDER!]
DMF $
I’d like to get some opinions on this.

I’m not 100% happy with our logo, or any logo we’ve had.

I’d like to have one professionally made for us. (This can get pricy, but I would be funding this directly from my own pocket)

I have a rough idea of what I’d like to see, but would love some input from you guys!

Here’s my vision so far.. a skull, with the possibility of a lower half (body). This skull would be mean and tough looking. I’d like a shield in the background with some blood splattered over it. 2 guns for sure, I’d prefer an ak47 and a m4-s since they are the most popular guns... I’ll post more details as the days come.

This logo/skull will have some insane details/graphics!!! It won’t be plain like the current one.

I’d like to get something extremely nice. So nice, that I’ll have np paying to have it printed onto something, for a possible prize/giveaway.

Let me hear your comments. I’m more concerned about comments regarding the look of the logo/input towards it! I’m going forward with this, as I believe it would help brand us better. Our current logo is nice, but it’s not professional.

This won’t be happening in a week or two as I’m still saving for it and dealing with life issues. I want to get some ideas rolling now though, ahead of time.

Thanks!

Last edited:

kennyL

not a bug; a feature
[MANAGER!]
DMF $
I feel like this about every logo I've ever had too but I don't know what I want/don't want xD

I'd be down to get a new logo for DMF that's really good.

UntitledSoldier

[FOUNDER!]
DMF $
I feel like this about every logo I've ever had too but I don't know what I want/don't want xD

I'd be down to get a new logo for DMF that's really good.
I’m glad you posted that, because I was starting to think something was wrong with me? Maybe I’m being too picky? I want a logo that’ll make my jaw drop lol.

But yea, I’m not going to settle for anything less than perfect. I don’t have plans on getting another logo made anytime soon lol.

Once I’m home, I’m going to post some links to some graphic designers that I had bookmarked. It’s going to be “dope”!

Load up Celery Man

[SVR ADMIN!]
DMF $
just make a post asking for submissions for a new logo and the winner gets X amount of time as donator

ToxicFrank

[MANAGER!]
DMF $
Not to offend anyone here but I don't know of any SUPER professional GFX artist in the community and with this project, we are looking for a professional. Not just your $50 dollar ezpz logo. I don't think we'll get the quality that he is after if we did it within the community.

ToxicFrank

[MANAGER!]
DMF $
I mean we could but if I am in the community I don't want VIP for my logo work. Like here is a "professional" logo creator, his cheapest package for a logo starts at $200. I don't know anyone that would do $200 work of work for VIP. People just like money lots.

http://www.digitaliink.com/logos.html

UntitledSoldier

[FOUNDER!]
DMF $
I’ve contacted someone on fiverr who does amazing mascot logos.

Hopefully within 2-4 days we’ll have a new, dope logo!

Now is the time to get any ideas for the logo out. ?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom