• DMFRENZY is a CSGO community for fans of DM FFA, Retakes, & 1v1!

Everybody is welcome here.

* Create Your Account *

Or...

Posted an Appeal!

Credits
In-game username: Flawless

What's your STEAM ID? STEAM_1:1:419524876

What's your SOURCEBANS link? https://dmfrenzy.com/bans/index.php?p=banlist&advSearch=STEAM_1:1:419524876&advType=steamid

Why were you banned/muted/gagged? Duplicate accounts

Why do you want to be unbanned/unmute/ungagged? I was banned for cheating on this account STEAM_1:0:450324924 https://dmfrenzy.com/bans/index.php?p=banlist&advSearch=funeral%20service&advType=name I do not care about this account so I don't know if you have to unban my main or the original account. Non the less I was cheating in your server in September of last year and today I reconnected to the server from my main and it told me I was banned. I fully admit that I was cheating and I own both of these accounts. I would like a second chance because I was being an asshole back then and I realize now that it was not cool. I do not cheat anymore.

Closing comments...

You acknowledge that this is your last chance. Any further bans will not be lifted. (For users who are guilty and appealing for a second chance). Yes

kennyL

not a bug; a feature
[DMF MANAGER!]
Credits
Your ban appeal is very different from what we normally receive. The problem lies in the fact that we don't unban people who have cheated on our servers. You've admitted to cheating on the account that was banned and so there is no question of if you cheated or not. The system that banned your other account is in place to try and mitigate the number of people that ban evade, whether it be for cheating or something else.

We are not going to unban you, it sets a precedent for other people who cheat on our servers. If we unban you then others who have cheated on our servers will probably want to be unbanned too.

Credits
I respect your decision and reasoning but if your policies on unbanning the convicted change please notify me.