• DMFRENZY is a CSGO community for fans of DM FFA, Retakes, & 1v1!

Everybody is welcome here.

* Create Your Account *

Or...

PENDING PugOwU Applied For Admin!

Vouch

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Credits

Online Game Name: ★pug★

My Steam ID: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198880396081/

Are you active in our Discord channel? No

How many approx. hrs spent on our server(s) per week? 1-20+ Hours Per Week.

What type of our servers do you play on most? 1v1

Why do you want to be an Admin? I bring fun and skill to the server. I am understanding the rules and have been with the server for quite some time now. Would definitely love to be admin for the server.

Give an example of a time when you were part of a team
& did you enjoy working on that team? Why or why not?
I used to be part of Divinity Role play on Garry's mod. That's the only server i have had staff on. The experience was alright because the community wasn't nice at all to me or the other staff members.

Any prior clan experience? No

Do you have a working microphone? Yes

Do you have the ability and know how to record CS:GO? I could easily learn how to but other than that no I don't

Closing comments: I'm 14 instead of 15. Also I just figured out you guys have a discord so I will be active from now on when I need to.

Cisko

[SERVER ADMIN]
Credits
Hello man, u said it yourself, that u arent active in our discod channel and u just joined the forums, if you want to become an admin u have to be active, its a no go from me brother!

Loyal

I'm Better Then Everyone Cause I Cheat... idiot
[SERVER ADMIN]
Credits
Actually, the fact that you admitted your age was 14, as well as the fact that you admitted you aren't active on discord when most people would lie and say they are active even tho they probably aren't even in the discord caught my eye.

I'm gonna stay neutral for now, but I see the potential.

Best of luck.
~Loyal​

Credits
Actually, the fact that you admitted your age was 14, as well as the fact that you admitted you aren't active on discord when most people would lie and say they are active even tho they probably aren't even in the discord caught my eye.

I'm gonna stay neutral for now, but I see the potential.

Best of luck.
thanks for wishing me luck i'm gonna need it.​

Credits
Hello man, u said it yourself, that u arent active in our discod channel and u just joined the forums, if you want to become an admin u have to be active, its a no go from me brother!

Thx for your opinion i'll be more active

Credits
Just like Loyal said, most people would lie about it. That means its either maturity or just carelessness. I would like to see how you develop in the discord and get to know you a little bit more. The advice I can give after seeing people come and go in the admin list is be a lot more active.

If you aren't active in anything the admins don't know you and don't feel comfortable with you handling the servers.

With that being said, I do see some potential. Good Luck :)

Credits
I just realized my steam id is wrong i'm so dumb here it is " STEAM_1:1:460065176 "

inzane

Professional Managers' Assistant
SENIOR ADMIN
Credits
We're going to deny your application due to inactivity.

If you still wish to become an admin, you can reapply whenever you see fit.