DMFrenzy.Com
Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

WITHOUT REGISTERING YOU'RE ONLY SEEING A PORTION OF THE SITE!

YOU CAN SIGN-IN USING YOUR STEAM ACCOUNT OR DISCORD ACCOUNT!

JOIN US TODAY!!! IT'S COMPLETELY FREE AND ONLY TAKES 30 SECONDS!

APPROVED Queers Admin App

Vouch?

• Yes

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 50.0%

• Total voters

R31D

Loyals s2
[SERVER ADMIN]
[DMF DONATOR!]
Local time
Today, 17:23
Jul 27, 2018
usa
Credits
Reactions
7 0 0

Online Game Name: Queer

My Steam ID: STEAM_1:0:245093301

Are you active in our Discord channel? Yep :}

How many approx. hrs spent on our server(s) per week? Around 25+ more or less

What type of our servers do you play on most? Retakes

Why do you want to be an Admin? I was apart of another community, not gonna name it here but it was very toxic, admins called people bad stuff, didn't help-out and I didn't really want to be apart of that, I left and found Frenzy, I started to talk with ToxicFrank, loyal, KennyL and many other people. I've learned that you need a type of skills to be an admin and I think I have what it takes. The last week or two I have helped out in discord and in-game with cheaters, spammers and just overall rule breakers. I know how to work with players and give them the best overall gaming experience. Another reason why I want admin is because I just want to help out, i'm fiendly know the rules and is active in the discord 24/7

Give an example of a time when you were part of a team & did you enjoy working on that team? Why or why not? Around 2014-2017 I was staff on minecraft servers, some with over 1.5k players on at once. I was apart of a staff team that helped people out in team-speak, removed rule breakers and just make the server better for the people that were playing it. I really enjoyed my time on that team because I got to know the community, and grow my popularity thru out the server, I made many good friends that I still talk to, and still play games with. Ive already made some friends, playing faceit and just hanging out in team-speak with them.

Any prior clan experience? I do as said above!!! I think that DMFrenzy will be a permanent home, this is because the staff members are all so friendly and just willing to have a conversation with you!

Do you have a working microphone? Yes

Do you have the ability and know how to record CS:GO? Yes, I have obs, but also you can do "Record {username}" in ~ to stop it type stop in ~

Closing comments: I would just like to say thank you so so so much for reading over my application, I love your server and you community its just awsome. Ive aways wanted to be a admin on a cs server but had never had the chance, but I think this is the right server!

Regards - Reid :^]

Last edited:

Loyal

I'm Better Then Everyone Cause I Cheat... idiot
[SERVER ADMIN]
Local time
Mar 7, 2018
New York
Credits
Reactions
20 5 0
So I'll be the first one to say this and possibly only one,

I personally don't want to see you, admin, / think you'd be a good addition to the team and here's why.
Lately, whilst you've been active and all, the maturity though hasn't been shown. As an admin, we are required to be professional to the best of our ability, and I don't think you have that ability.
Although I know its a joke and all, you talk about demoting admins and even a manager.
Also, you tend to call a lot of people "kid", which can actually piss some people off.

However, Let this be a learning point that there are times and places for everything.
If you manage to fix this up and prove me wrong, ill give you a vouch, until then... I don't think you should be on the team nor do I think you're ready.

R31D

Loyals s2
[SERVER ADMIN]
[DMF DONATOR!]
Local time
Jul 27, 2018
usa
Credits
Reactions
7 0 0
So I'll be the first one to say this and possibly only one,

I personally don't want to see you, admin, / think you'd be a good addition to the team and here's why.
Lately, whilst you've been active and all, the maturity though hasn't been shown. As an admin, we are required to be professional to the best of our ability, and I don't think you have that ability.
Although I know its a joke and all, you talk about demoting admins and even a manager.
Also, you tend to call a lot of people "kid", which can actually piss some people off.

However, Let this be a learning point that there are times and places for everything.
If you manage to fix this up and prove me wrong, ill give you a vouch, until then... I don't think you should be on the team nor do I think you're ready.
First off thank you for the reply, I do see where you are coming from, and yes I am joking around and if people are not taking my jokes the right way, I will for sure change my ways. I'd love to improve on the critiques you have gave me and become a great admin like yourself. Please PM me, id love to have a conversation and get to know you!

Local time
Today, 16:23
Mar 29, 2018
Alabama
Credits
Reactions
2 0 0
I think you would be a good fit for an admin, I personally have not seen you act immature. If my fellow admin says you do then I am not going to go against him.
You seem like you have common sense, and you aren't full of yourself.

R31D

Loyals s2
[SERVER ADMIN]
[DMF DONATOR!]
Local time
Jul 27, 2018
usa
Credits
Reactions
7 0 0
I think you would be a good fit for an admin, I personally have not seen you act immature. If my fellow admin says you do then I am not going to go against him.
You seem like you have common sense, and you aren't full of yourself.
Thanks for the reply, hope to be an admin like you one day!

kennyL

[DMF MANAGER!]
Local time
Nov 1, 2016
Virginia, United States of America
Credits
Reactions
33 0 1
I have seen you around A LOT but I'm not sure how I feel about you quite yet.

R31D

Loyals s2
[SERVER ADMIN]
[DMF DONATOR!]
Local time
Jul 27, 2018
usa
Credits
Reactions
7 0 0
I have seen you around A LOT but I'm not sure how I feel about you quite yet.
Firstly thank you for the reply, I do understand that we have talked a little bit and not enough for you to know me quite yet! Id love to keep getting to know you and show you my true colors!

impact2k

[SERVER ADMIN]
Local time
Today, 23:23
Jun 21, 2018
germany
Credits
Reactions
5 0 0
i mean , i have nothing against you at all , but you vouched no for my application for no reason , you didnt even wrote an introduction back then , that shows alot about your personality ( just my opinion)

R31D

Loyals s2
[SERVER ADMIN]
[DMF DONATOR!]
Local time
Jul 27, 2018
usa
Credits
Reactions
7 0 0
i mean , i have nothing against you at all , but you vouched no for my application for no reason , you didnt even wrote an introduction back then , that shows alot about your personality ( just my opinion)
About your application that was a miss-click, I didn't mean to and would not vouch for a player that I have not played with! Hope to see you around!

Loyal

I'm Better Then Everyone Cause I Cheat... idiot
[SERVER ADMIN]
Local time
Mar 7, 2018
New York
Credits
Reactions
20 5 0
Alright, I'm going to change up what I said.

You told me you were willing to learn, improve and change.
You did so.
You helped the admin team out with a handful of reports making our lives somewhat easier.
You've been mature whilst helping users, from giving them information to telling them how to do something.

I can now without a doubt say, you would be an amazing addition to the staff team.

Vouch from me.

R31D

Loyals s2
[SERVER ADMIN]
[DMF DONATOR!]
Local time
Jul 27, 2018
usa
Credits
Reactions
7 0 0
Alright, I'm going to change up what I said.

You told me you were willing to learn, improve and change.
You did so.
You helped the admin team out with a handful of reports making our lives somewhat easier.
You've been mature whilst helping users, from giving them information to telling them how to do something.

I can now without a doubt say, you would be an amazing addition to the staff team.

Vouch from me.
tysm Loyal, I told you I could change. See ya around, and JOIN TS FOR ONCE!

c-dubs

[SERVER ADMIN]
[DMF DONATOR!]
Local time
May 29, 2018
Maine
Credits
Reactions
17 0 0
Hard to say more after what Loyal said. I agree with him completely, and plus you live in a state which is basically Maine's cousin, so it's a vouch from me.

Peachy

[DMF DONATOR!]
Local time
Today, 14:23
Jun 29, 2018
california
Credits
Reactions
2 0 0
Def vouch from me. You’re very active in discord and in game and extremely friendly. I can see you being an amazing admin! Good luck bro :)

R31D

Loyals s2
[SERVER ADMIN]
[DMF DONATOR!]
Local time
Jul 27, 2018
usa
Credits
Reactions
7 0 0
Def vouch from me. You’re very active in discord and in game and extremely friendly. I can see you being an amazing admin! Good luck bro :)
Hard to say more after what Loyal said. I agree with him completely, and plus you live in a state which is basically Maine's cousin, so it's a vouch from me.
Ty guys <3

senTenZ

Official Clan Fuckwad
[SERVER ADMIN]
Local time
Today, 14:23
Apr 15, 2018
California
Credits
Reactions
19 1 0
I'll slide you a vouch. You seem very active and mature.

R31D

Loyals s2
[SERVER ADMIN]
[DMF DONATOR!]
Local time
Jul 27, 2018
usa
Credits
Reactions
7 0 0

kennyL

[DMF MANAGER!]
Local time
Nov 1, 2016
Virginia, United States of America
Credits
Reactions
33 0 1
I guess we are accepting your admin app? Yea... I think that is how this works. You'll get a message here in a few with SourceBan details and some other information.

HF